BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Jennifer W.
I love st. Ives lotion! It's one of the few lotions that actually leaves my skin feeling hydrated and not dryer out!
Amy K.
Newburgh, IN
Absolutely one of my favorite lotions especially when the weather starts to get colder. It drys quickly doesn't feel greasy or heavy which is a plus in my book.
Francisco Z.
Kearns, UT
Great lotion for dry cracked skin and good if on a budget and the smell is neutral so it meet my expectations 💯 and it's easy to find on cvs and Walgreens
karina h.
Buena Park, CA
Love this lotion. I put it on after I shower and it leaves your skin feels very soft and smooth. its lasts for a long time so you don't have to keep reapplyingg
Erin S.
Summerville, SC
I wish I could give this more than 5 starts! I have really dry and flaky hands most of the time due to my job, but this has been my saving grace for my hands👐👐👐
Iggy M.
Bronx, NY
It works AMAZINGLY😍😍 on my skin i have dry skin and this will do wonders for me plus it dry's to quickly and so lite weighted I truly recommend this to everyone
Onomé T.
This lotion leaves your body extremely soft and moisturized especially for those who have very dry skin are prone to body acne this lotion is a very good choice
clarisa s.
Lancaster
Great lotion and the scent is a plus. Not super thick but still moisturizing. I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t irritate. Good price for what you’re getting.
Julie G.
I give this lotion a 3 star, because is good for normal skin, but if you have dry skin as I do, it will not work. Like the smell and is good for sensitive skin.
Michelle K.
East Boston, MA
This is perfect for anyone who struggles with dry and/or flaky skin! The best time to use it is after a shower; it leaves your skin feeling silky and touchable!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart