BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Jasmine R.
One of my favorite lotions! The different scents are great, not to strong not to dull. Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth, and hydrated all day. Also very affordable. Highly recommend this lotion!
Chanel M.
I use this moisturizer on a daily basis as soon as a get out of the shower and I love it! It absorbs quickly so I can get dressed pretty fast but it also keeps my skin hydrated for a long time.
Leeann P.
The only lotions I'll buy are St. Ives. I've never tried one that I don't like, and I'm super picky about lotions. They're relatively cheap, not greasy, and smell great!
Lauren R.
Plainfield
I work as a nurse so I'm constantly washing my hands which dries them out horribly in the winter, this lotion does a good job at helping them to hurt less on my days off.
Mack S.
I have super dry eczema ridden skin and have trouble finding a good lotion that is moisturizing without too much scent and without feeling oily. Well this here does the job.
Alicia
Waldwick, NJ
Great product definitely does a great job most rising your skin free in winter because my skin gets very itchy and crackly this definitely does its job would recommend to anyone who has dry skin.
Ashley V.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have dry skin. Really really really bad dry skin. It's also sensitive and this is the first lotion I've found that actually works for me and keeps my skin moisturized.
Rachna K.
Murrieta, CA
As something with really dry and sensitive skin, many lotions don't cut it. But St. Ives is hands down the best. Their thick and moisturizing formula leaves my skin soft in even the worst weather
Shanyn B.
Manheim, PA
I use the extra moisture for dry and cracked skin, and this is one of the few lotions that my husband will also use. Very little scent, and makes my skin feel amazing!
Brooke S.
Corona, CA
I have been buying this product for years, and i really like it. its heals my dry ashy skin and leaves a gentle smell. recently ive been using it as a face moisturizer, and no breakouts yet.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart