BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Janell E.
Eau Claire, WI
Goes on really smooth and leaves a fresh moisturizing feel and scent. If I were to rate the feel of the lotion itself, I'd say it's somewhat of a thicker type lotion, but not pasty.
travispettitt
Oklahoma City
I love this brad for all over the body lotions I use different ones for my hands but I love these for after I shave or after a bath. they are really moisturizing and I have dry skin!
Adelaida B.
Springdale, AR
Em mi favorita simepre la compro aunque he comprado las demas pero es la mas que emgusta hidratan bien la [piel son muy b uenas y con muy buen olor dura todo el dia la hidratacion
maria k.
Quick, easy, convenient and doesn't leave behind a greasy residue behind. It sinks into my skin quickly, smells fantastic and i really don't have any complaints about this product
Jessica e.
Greeley, CO
I love st, ives! the best lotion on this earth, my skin is naturally really dry and i use st, Ives each day, at least 50 times a day i swear! lol, but seriously best money spent!
victoria m.
Gainesville, FL
This moursturizure is great on the skin, smooth, light and hydrating. I use this almost everyday on my face when I don't have the time to wash my face and makes me feel refreshed like I did was my face.
Taylor R.
Redondo Beach, CA
I have the St. Ives naturally indulgent lotion in coconut milk and orchid. it smells delish and moisturizes amazingly! The scent stays but doesn't overpower and for this price, honey you can't not buy t!
Raina R.
Springfield, IL
I love how it makes my skin feel soft and moisturized all day. it doesn't have that oily feel like some other lotions do. but it does have a strange underscore that I dislike.
Monique V.
Warrensburg, MO
Aside from my favorite brand vaseline this has to be one of my favorite lotions. It works so well leaving skin feeling irrestibly soft and smooth it also has a great scent but is not over barring!
Influenster M.
One of my favorite lotions of all time. St. Ives Collagen Elastin is awesome on my skin, my skin feels like it has baby oil on it. I have dry skin and this works perfect.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart