BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Ashley H.
W Sacramento, CA
This is my all time favorite, go to, use everyday lotion! It's not oily, my skin never gets used to this lotion like other products. I use it all over and its amazing. Plus it smells great!
Joanne H.
Downey, CA
St Ives lotion are super affordable. they are less than $5 for a family size. they are just an average lotion, nothing special. good for summer days, but not rich enough for winter months.
kasey h.
Ive always had trouble keeping my lotion from attacking skin and giving it rashes but then i discovered this lotion and the smell of this lotion is sonethibg ypu would pay separate for❤❤
Emily W.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Wow this product is so great. If you have dry skin try out this lotion. I use it everyday and it makes my skin feel refreshed. i recommend this lotion to everyone.
Chelsee W.
Princeton, WV
Smells amazing feels amazing IS amazing. every time I buy lotion I worry about a watery consistency..this is the opposite. it's perfect for feet, hands,arms,whatever!
Keeley R.
I love that they are cruelty free and all natural. They are very moisturizing and I use this lotion every day. I have naturally dry skin so this stuff is my favorite
Shenora J.
Baltimore, MD
Such a delightful fragrance and it has a really creamy and moisturizing formula. It feels so great on my skin. it is wonderful especially during the winter months.
Tania F.
Rialto , CA
This lotion is absolutely soft, I fell in love with it as soon as I felt the moisture on my skin. Totally made my skin soft. Also it doesn't leave your skin ashy.
Maria P.
Yucaipa, CA
Best moisturizer ever, I work with a lot of water and my hands get dry really fast, i always apply it after work and wow it works so good, I honestly haven't gad the same effect on any other lotion than this.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
I liked this product but it wasn't thick enough for me. I guess I like a really thick lotion and just haven't found it yet. It smelled good and is a good price!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart