BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Elyse A.
SPARTA, MI
I have been a loyal St Ives fan for years, always switching between different formulas. I love the price point, the consistency, the scents, and the way it absorbs quickly into the skin. This lotion doesn't leave you sticky or greasy. Also, the light, clean scents are not overwhelming and they don't smell like perfume. The ingredient list isn't horribl, either... Not perfect as far as all natural, but not bad. Staple product for me!
Kenzie C.
Florence
I have been using this lotion since I can remember! My mother also used this and I think that is why I love it so much! I don't like when lotions leave my skin greasy or when I sweat here in the south I will get a wet and slimy grease feeling...That s the worst! This lotion dries fast and smells very light as well as feels light but is great for dry skin!!!! Yes, this is a WONDERFUL choice for light smell and feel.
emma 👽.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
This is the best smelling lotion I've ever gotten! It doesn't even specify being fruit or floral it just smells amazing! I've gotten lots of questions and compliments on it when I wear it. I even keep a travel size of this same lotion in my purse for the backs of my hands which get dry especially in the winter! It is super lightweight and dries as it blends to your skin, no sticky feeling! Just that great smell ;)
laurielovegood H.
East Northport
I am very picky when it comes to body lotion. I hate the feeling of being oil after applying. This lotion leaves your skin feeling so soft and soaks into your skin quickly! It’s such a large bottle so you receive lots of product! Definitely an A+ product! And they have lots of other scents .
Christine H.
Chesapeake, VA
You Must Try This Lotion! Amazing Product! I have used St. Ives Collagen Elastin lotion faithfully every single day for the last 30 years! If anyone can give an honest and most informative review it is me! I use it on my entire body after I shower and on my face as a daily moisturizer. Clearly, this product is a winner for me, since I have been a loyal user of it for 30 years! My skin type is fairly normal, no 'oily' issues. Using this lotion all over my face does not cause break-outs or make my face appear shiny. It has an even and smooth tone. I like the light clean smell because it's not over powering and does not compete with my perfume. This is hands down the best lotion I have ever used and I have tried just about everything out there, ranging in all price points! I probably should say that I do not work for St. Ives, nor have I been compensated by them. Hmmmm! Come to think of it....If anyone from St.Ives by chance reads this review.... I would not turn down any coupons or free bottles of lotion you might send my way! (Haha!) I included a current picture of myself, I will be 43 years old in March. I swear this lotion helps me look years younger than I am!
Samantha S.
Wyoming, MI
My favorite lotion! I apply after my shower and I love that it makes my skin feel soft without making it greasy (I have this problem with many lotions). My skin feels soft from morning until bedtime. It's an awesome product I would definitely recommend to others. Also very affordable.
Julianne B.
Silver Spring, MD
This lotion is just okay. It's not greasy and doesn't irritate my skin, but I don't really like the smell. I also don't think it works as well as their other lotions. As soon as it runs out, I'll be trying another brand.
Chelsea B.
I swear by this lotion. It’s cheap and comes in a big bottle with a pump so it doesn’t get a messy cap. I lather it all over my body practically every night and it keeps even my elbows from getting too dry. I also love the smell, it’s not perfumy or anything that would be too strong after showering or interfere with the smell of your perfume the next day. It’s a fresh and clean smelling scent which is just what I love before going to bed.
Gemini M.
I used to love this lotion but it seems they've changed the formula. It doesn't last as long as it used to and the lotion itself seems to be thinner and more oily than creamy. I'm just using the rest of the bottle so I don't waste it but I won't be buying this again. I do like the scent though.
Jessica G.
This lotion from St. Ives was pretty good. It wasn't the Best I have tried but worth it I think. I bought it at Walmart hoping it would work well but the fragrance wasn't enough for my liking. I was a little disappointed but not everyone wants a fragrant lotion, in fact some people have sensitive skin ND if that is the case, this product would work well for you.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart