BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Amanda F.
BELFAST, ME
This is one of my favorite lotions. I've tried all the formulas, but the collagen elastin is my favorite. It smells amazing and keeps my skin feeling silky all day.
Sariane C.
I love this lotion and how my skin feels. I have been losing weight and don't know if this is helping to tighten my skin, but it sure makes me feel silky and soft!
Alyssa M.
Euless, TX
I absolutely love the Intensive Healing lotion with cranberry seed & grape seed oil extracts. It smells AMAZING and provides deep hydration without staying greasy. I use this product every day and it keeps my usually dry legs nice and smooth and itch-free.
Chardane S.
Miramar, FL
I have very dry skin and St. Ives Lotions always keep my skin soft, silky and moisturized. So far ive tried Vitamin E, 24 Hour Moisture and Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract(Smells soo good)
Rosa A.
I love this product, it makes my face smooth and soft. I use it everyday and it really cleared up my skin. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend.
Rebecca B.
Rindge, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this stuff! I use it almost everyday, especially in the winter when my skin drys out easier. It gives my skin the moisture it needs and it smells good too.
Maryssa B.
Palmdale, CA
I don't love the smell of this lotion, but it does work quite well and doesn't leave too much of a sticky residue. Doesn't irritate my dry, sensitive skin either.
erin H.
Franklin, OH
I really like this lotion. Love the brand and the price is right. I get somewhat dry skin in the winter and this helps relieve and treat it without feeling greasy.
Brianna R.
Rexburg , ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Heaven on my face! I have horrible dry but oily skin and usually lotions don't work very well with my skin, but this lotion leaves a soft silky and smooth finish!
Kristian H.
Charlotte, NC
One of my elbows gets dry and patching every year when it starts getting cold outside (just one I know, weird) and so far this is the only lotion that actually clears it up with in a couple of days. This is some good stuff, and it's cheap! A++++
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central , SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.