BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
erin H.
Franklin, OH
I really like this lotion. Love the brand and the price is right. I get somewhat dry skin in the winter and this helps relieve and treat it without feeling greasy.
Rebecca B.
Rindge, NH
I love this stuff! I use it almost everyday, especially in the winter when my skin drys out easier. It gives my skin the moisture it needs and it smells good too.
Kristian H.
Charlotte, NC
One of my elbows gets dry and patching every year when it starts getting cold outside (just one I know, weird) and so far this is the only lotion that actually clears it up with in a couple of days. This is some good stuff, and it's cheap! A++++
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
I have tried this bottle of cream before, and would use it after my shower. My skin felt so hydrated with this, and I found that it heals rough/dry patches best!
Erica A.
Rincon, GA
I love St.Ives products and this product is another winner. It is an amazing moisturizer and leaves my skin feel smooth. I also notice a reduction in my cellulite on my upper thighs.
Jasmin C.
El Paso, TX
This stuff feels like pearls on the skin! So refreshing in every matter. I even carry and extra bottle with some of it in my purse to moisture trough out the day
Zoey H.
Escondido, CA
Needed a lotion that was neutral enough in scent that I could share it with my boyfriend. Found this lotion and he loves it! I was so glad it smells Perfffff and is pretty unisex
Jennifer E.
This is my favorite st. Ives lotion! The smell is light and it's non greasy! Leaves my skin hydrated all day long and even helps improve my skin over time. Made with natural ingredients, that's always a plus!
Zara Moore L.
Brooklyn
I love st lves lotion my boss once bought me one gift set for Christmas 5 years ago and until now I still use st lves I try all the flavor especially the oatmeal
Kyra R.
Southampton, NY
This product is great and has never irritated my skin which is very sensitive and I'm allergic to most other lotions but i have never had a problem with this one
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart