BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
rachel l.
Loudon, NH
I don't notice much difference in my skin when I use this product. I don't really have anything great to say about it. It doesn't get rid of my dry skin, it makes me feel oily, and it doesn't even have a pretty smell.
Sara K.
Camarillo, CA
I love St. Ives products!!!!!!!
I have noticed a difference in my skin since switching to St. Ives lotion about 6 months ago. This lotion keeps my skin moisturized and smooth all day long. This lotion is also not greasy and leaves no residue. I Love it!
Chardane S.
Miramar, FL
I have very dry skin and St. Ives Lotions always keep my skin soft, silky and moisturized. So far ive tried Vitamin E, 24 Hour Moisture and Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract(Smells soo good)
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
This is one of my favorite lotions. I've tried all the formulas, but the collagen elastin is my favorite. It smells amazing and keeps my skin feeling silky all day.
Monique J.
This is the only lotion my husband uses and I also love it. It's very hydrating and moisturizing. I also love the clean fresh scent of it. Lasts all day on my skin.
Valerie G.
Hamilton, OH
It's ok. That's pretty much it. It isn't that great of a moisturizer, but I suppose it would do if you're only in need of a little moisture and don't have dry skin.
Sariane C.
I love this lotion and how my skin feels. I have been losing weight and don't know if this is helping to tighten my skin, but it sure makes me feel silky and soft!
Rosa A.
I love this product, it makes my face smooth and soft. I use it everyday and it really cleared up my skin. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend.
Rebecca B.
Rindge, NH
I love this stuff! I use it almost everyday, especially in the winter when my skin drys out easier. It gives my skin the moisture it needs and it smells good too.
Maryssa B.
Palmdale, CA
I don't love the smell of this lotion, but it does work quite well and doesn't leave too much of a sticky residue. Doesn't irritate my dry, sensitive skin either.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart