BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Kelsey B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this lotion. I keep it by my sink to put on my hands after I wash them to keep them soft. I also love the scent. It's not too greasy and doesn't leave a residue.
Jacqueline H.
Riverside, CA
Freaking love it. Has a great smell. Smells like natural products which it is absolutely important for me. So far my sensitive skin hasn't have a bad reaction to it. :)
Zule A.
New Haven, CT
I use this lotion the bottle version every day it makes my body soft and healthy. I switched it to another brand for a month but didn't like it so came back to this.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth, NJ
I simply love St. Ives body lotion! I use the shea butter and oatmeal lotion along with the body wash, always leaves my skin smooth, healthy, soft and smelling good. :)
Shelbie S.
Moraine, OH
I have super sensitive skin and this is the only lotion I have been able to use on my face and body. I also used to have super dry skin and this has fixed the problem.
Jessica V.
I use the Naturally Indulgent lotion with coconut and orchid, and it is to die for! It smells so good, and keeps my skin baby soft - it's a staple in my daily routine!
Deja S.
Bronx, NY
I love how it makes my skin feel soft. It's not too oily and it's one of my staple products for travel! I also love the smell as its light and fresh as if you've came out of the shower.
Erin M.
This is the only lotion I use anymore. It absorbs beautifully and the smell is subtle to non-existent, which I personally like and need. I have sensitive skin and this works great for me!
Lauren L.
Riverview, FL
I love St. Ives lotion. I have seriously three different scents and they all are fantastic. This lotion goes on smooth and doesn't leave you greasy after application.
Deborah N.
Havana, FL
This product leaves your skin feeling silky and smooth. I love the fact that it doesn't leave your skin feeling oily and provides great moisturization for the skin.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Amazon