BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Jessi D.
This lotion is a miracle at preventing stretch marks if used daily. I would recommend. It's mild with light to no scent and non greasy, great for sensitive skin, good quality for the price
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA
I hardly ever find a good moisturizer because I usually get a buttet lotion or something. but i really like this one because it keeps my skin moist for most of the day.
I love the way this smells. I use it regularly. I have noticed that I do tend to have to put a few layers on and repeat putting it on throughout the day. I will continue to use the lotion and will repurchase it . I recommend this to someone who has regular skin.
Rachel B.
Bronx, NY
I have eczema on my skin so I cant use just any lotion on my skin, when I started using St.Ives I was amazed on how moisturized my skin felt after. Since then I have been a faithful buyer :)
Kimi K.
This is one of my favorite all over body moisturizers, I use it every night on my hands and feet before bed, and it's definitely helped a lot in keeping my feet soft (:
Ashley G.
Commerce, CA
I love St. Ives lotions! Their lotions are great and don't leave my skin feeling greasy afterwards. And they don't test on animals which is a pretty huge bonus for me!
Jessica C.
Louisa, KY
I love it. I have dry skin in the summer and very dry flaky skin in the winter and this moisturizer is perfect. I go for the oatmeal or the coconut scents. it never leaves my skin greasy.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth, NJ
I simply love St. Ives body lotion! I use the shea butter and oatmeal lotion along with the body wash, always leaves my skin smooth, healthy, soft and smelling good. :)
Zule A.
New Haven, CT
I use this lotion the bottle version every day it makes my body soft and healthy. I switched it to another brand for a month but didn't like it so came back to this.
Kelsey B.
I love this lotion. I keep it by my sink to put on my hands after I wash them to keep them soft. I also love the scent. It's not too greasy and doesn't leave a residue.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart