BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Bre D.
Lincoln, NE
I love this lotion! It's moisturizing but not heavy. I mostly only use lotion on my legs and had when I feel greasy after putting on lotion. This lotion is lightweight and not greasy at all!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
This lotion is a must have for those with dry skin or even just anyone looking for a good lotion! it leaves your skin feeling hydrated without feeling greasy! I love it!
Cynthia M.
Long Beach, CA
I love this body lotion. It is one of my mothers favorites and she always recommends it to others. It keeps your hands and body moisturized for a long period of time :)
Kayla L.
Mckinney, TX
I love this lotion it is very moisturizing and it feels good on your skin. i am a runner and every time i ran with this lotion on it didn't run off. It has a lot of different options to fit everyone's skin type. I recommend this and i think you should give it a try.
Amanda W.
Spring Hill , Fl
I don't like to use shaving cream, I feel like my skin gets too ashy and dry afterwards, so I use this lotion to shave with and It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft. Great smell too!
Davi L.
huntsville, al
St. Ives is THE go to brand for all things skin beauty!! This lotion leaves my skin feeling so soft!! I use it on my stretch marks and I can really see them fading!!
Brittney F.
Wake Forest, NC
No bad if your skin is really healthy but when I used it in my hands after Bering very try it burned a little bit. Not terrible but uncomfortable. Wouldn't buy again
Rachel B.
Bronx, NY
I have eczema on my skin so I cant use just any lotion on my skin, when I started using St.Ives I was amazed on how moisturized my skin felt after. Since then I have been a faithful buyer :)
I love the way this smells. I use it regularly. I have noticed that I do tend to have to put a few layers on and repeat putting it on throughout the day. I will continue to use the lotion and will repurchase it . I recommend this to someone who has regular skin.
Kelsey B.
I love this lotion. I keep it by my sink to put on my hands after I wash them to keep them soft. I also love the scent. It's not too greasy and doesn't leave a residue.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart