BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Agenthani S.
I absolutely love St.Ives' products. Their lotions are awesome, especially for the winter time. It helps to heal dry skin and prevent it. I've been using their oatmeal lotion for a long time now.
Stephanie K.
I just discovered this lotion! I have horribly dry skin and St. Ives does the trick. It smells wonderful and doesn't leave you feeling greasy. I actually apply it to my face before my make up routine also. First thing after drying off after I step out of the shower.
Carolina S.
Jacksonville, FL
So far, so good. Haven't used it long enough not many times daily to notice too much of a difference. However, it smells great, great price, can be found in Walmart and drug stores and target, etc.
Amber D.
Stony Point, NY
From the smell to your soft skin this lotion is my favorite ! I don't like oily based or sticky lotions but this one rubs right into your skin and leaves you super soft !
Julie L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Leaves you feeling moisturized. I love the scents and how quick it absorbs. However, sometimes it does get a little sticky. I think it depends on how old the product is.
Lesly p.
Asheboro, NC
St. Ives body lotion is so soft and rich. I had so mich trouble looking for a good body lotion bc i have really dry skin. A friend recommended St. Ives and i loved it the first day i tried it.
Beyonce C.
Frederick, MD
I'm in love with this product. for some reason with my skin it moisturizes for hours on end. I but it on after my shower at night and at the end of the next day, my skin is still so hydrated. I'm really amazed with this lotion. Its the only lotion that helps my eczema.
Karen D.
One of my favorite lotions. I love the oatmeal & shea butter one. It moisturizing but not super oily. If your skin is really dry though, this won't be enough. I even use it on my face at times.
Kayla L.
Mckinney, TX
I love this lotion it is very moisturizing and it feels good on your skin. i am a runner and every time i ran with this lotion on it didn't run off. It has a lot of different options to fit everyone's skin type. I recommend this and i think you should give it a try.
Bre D.
Lincoln, NE
I love this lotion! It's moisturizing but not heavy. I mostly only use lotion on my legs and had when I feel greasy after putting on lotion. This lotion is lightweight and not greasy at all!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart