BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Paige M.
I always drag my feet when looking for a new body lotion, so I was ecstatic when I got this collagen elastin body lotion in my VoxBox!  I love this lotion for a number of reasons. First, the size. I mean, it's huge, and it has a pump! LOVE. The smell is subtle but complements any fragrance I wear with it, and it absorbs in seconds so I can put this all over and then put my clothes on right after. This lotion is AMAZING.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I received a travel size in my target beauty box a d instantly fell in love!! I have high end lotions that don't even come close to how this works. In seconds much skin felt and looked soft and plump instead of dry and ashy.. This lotion is outstanding. The price is great also. They knew what they were doing with this combo. I have enjoyed their clear skin scrub ( for blackheads) for getrinf rid of my dry skin patches on my face. If find it works better than the $80 scrub I have. Great company. Amazing products at discount prices.
Maggie K.
I have been a repeat buyer of this lotion for years now! It is long lasting, moisturizing, and smells great! It is very gentle on my sensitive skin and keeps my dry skin away. I have been able to find it just about everywhere and will continue to purchase this! I also love all of the different scents and none of them irritate my skin. Get this lotion!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I received a deluxe size sample of St. Ives lotion on my target subscription box. It is s collagen & elastin lotion that revitalizes your skin, the scent is amazing. It smells like green tea, it also evaporate into your skin very fast and dries easily. I really like this lotion and will use it again. J do recommend to others
Sam H.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love St.Ives lotions for the smell and lightness. I usually tend to use more of their lotions quicker than other brands because they are lighter and tend to dry up on my skin faster, but that’s because they don’t use heavier moisturizers which I don’t mind. I don’t like the heavy, greasy feeling so I’m willing to give up some of the lengthiness it lasts. I prefer the collagen lotion because it’s light scent allows me to layer with other scented lotions if I wanted to.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
A body lotion that packs a powerful punch to help revitalize skin, renewing its natural radiance. Collagen Elastin Hand and Body Lotion is made with 100% natural moisturizers (soybean oil and plant based glycerin) to give your skin a helping hand in times of need. Our Collagen Elastin hand and body lotion helps to rejuvenate, revive and restore skin. Who knew that soybeans had natural moisturizing
Rachel G.
Nashville, TN
I'm so confused why this has received so many great reviews. I own so many st. ives products and this body lotion is by far my least favorite. In fact it is the only product of st. ives that I own that I actually dislike. It has a watery consistency. I originally bough this because I am obsessed with collagen elastin moisturizer for the face. This doesn't even smell like that moisturizer which is bizarre because it is supposed to and I really dislike the formula of this lotion.
Leslie W.
Sugar Land, TX
I've bought this lotion twice now and my fiancé even started using it! It has a very nice clean smell and not greasy at all. Absorbs into the skin very nicely. Hopefully I will start seeing some results soon with my skin considering it's a Collagen Elastin based lotion. Good size as well and lasts for awhile especially since two people are using it!
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
Best lotion for dry and sensitive skin right here ! I like a lot this cream it smells good it feels good on my skin it's not sticky at all and it's pretty affordable too I recommend it my grandfather has diabetes so he's always having problems with his skin and he uses this lotion
Alyson Y.
Overland Park
I have had this lotion for a while (and am running low) and am definitely going to buy again. I bought it on a whim and I'm very happy I did. Its a light feeling lotion that is nice on any part of the body! Its good to use on a daily basis. Smells fresh also!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart