BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Jasmine R.
I recently received this in the St. Ive’s voxbox, and was really excited cause this was one of the products I was hoping to receive. In addition to that, they sent me a hugeee bottle of it, thank you influenster and st. ives for hooking it up with an awesome lotion. So I definitely give this lotion 5 stars because it does it’s job. This lotion hydrates the skin very well without leaving your skin feeling greasy or slippery. This is a huge plus because I hate when my hands feel slippery and I can’t do things properly until wiping them. This was not an issue at all with this lotion. Furthermore, you can actually feel your skin feeling tighter after using this lotion, which is it’s job (elastin/collagen). Even though it makes your skin feel tighter it also makes it feel incredibly smooth. I’d randomly run my hand over my other hand and was shocked at how soft my hands/skin felt. Definitely a thumbs up for it. The scent in it is wonderful. It has a berry scent that I really enjoyed. I’d definitely recommend this product to people looking for a good lotion, and especially for a tightening one. I’m really happy about this because my skin gets very dry in the winter. The only con is I couldn’t seem to find a way to lock/close the lotion to prevent it for spilling in my suitcase when I travel back to school.
Luz C.
Brooklyn, NY
If I could give this lotion 10 stars, I would!  I received a sample from the St. Ives Mixing Bar.  I tried it on my dry feet and saw a difference IMMEDIATELY!  Never had a tried a lotion with such fast results.  I went out right away and bought a bottle from Target for about $8 and never looked back.  I don't want to call it a miracle lotion but it is close to it!  I would HIGHLY recommend it and it will be a permanent staple item in my house.
Brooklyn S.
i know this product was amazing when i saw a difference in my arms within TWO DAYS! a lot of lotions i have used or use currently, just sit on my skin and don’t absorb. this lotion was creamy, smooth & extremely hydrating and my skin soaked it up in about a second! i will continue using this lotion on my entire body! thanks, st. ives!
*this product was complimentary and was given to me for testing purposes only. all reviews are my honest opinions.**
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My sister bought this lotion and made me try it! The scent of it was brought to make me go by it, because it seriously smells so good I would consider eating it! It absorbs into the skin quickly and doesn’t leave my skin feeling tacky or greasy. After using it for over a week, I see a difference in the moisturization of my skin! I love this lotion and I will continue purchasing it! You can pick it up at Target!
Sashana E.
I suffer from dry skin to the point where my hands feel like sand paper if I’m not constantly moisturizing. I’ve tried so so so many lotions and nothing seems to offer adequate ease to my dryness. The closest I have ever came was by using Jergens Shea butter; which I have been using for years now.

So I got this gem in my target beauty box, mind you I was skeptical as heck. I figured why not and gave it a try, upon application i was still skeptical; it wasn’t thick so in my mind ‘no thickness means it’s not rich,’ and boy was I wrong! A little goes a long way folks! I didn’t have to reapply! Kept me moisturized the whole time and it smells heavenly! Looking forward to trying the rest of lotions in this line.
Whitney H.
Erwin, TN
I like this stuff a lot. The price is on point because it's cheap but it works well to hydrate and keep the skin feeling really moisturized and firm. It smells very nice. Not too strong and doesnt have the cheap lotion smell. Doesnt work well with extremely dry skin in the winter or on my eczema BUT I prefer this in the summer when I need less intense moisture.
Sarah W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion smells very subtlety and nice. It went on smoothly and absorbed quickly on my arms and legs. It was a great after having leg moisturizer. For a drug store or big box store price I’d say it’s worth it if you have regular skin hydrating issues. Anything severe and I’d recommend something thicker and more substantial.
Kelsey P.
This is my go to body lotion. I spend a lot of tome in the sun and worry about my skins elasticity, which is the original reason I sought out this particular brand and formula. After using consistently for a few weeks, I felt like my skin was becoming more hydrated in general, and the formula smells amazing. It feels thick and very moisturizing, but the dry down is non-greasy, which is a huge plus if you need the heavy duty moisture without leaving you feeling oily and dirty. This has been my holy grail body lotion for 2 years now, and it’s amazingly affordable. All the formulas of this particular saint Ives line are wonderful, and I’d recommend any and all of them.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m a little late to the St. Ives party but WOW!
This lotion is amazing!
I saw it had good reviews on Influenster and I bough a travel size one from my local pharmacy and I’m impressed.
First of all you notice how great the smell is - it’s tge best smelling lotion I’ve tried. It’s not too fruity and strong, more like milky and fresh.
The texture is great and feels really calming on my skin.
It’s not greasy at all and it definitely makes my skin look more elastic and soft.
I’m in love with it and will definitely buy the full size product soon!
Courtnie N.
Minneapolis, MN
This smells nice and fresh and is nicely priced. I usually get this brand for my kids because it works great for their skin. If you have dryer than normal skin, I would honestly recommend another option from St. Ives like the oatmeal & Shea butter. This brand is pretty inexpensive and always readily available at Target and other similar stores.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart