BY ST. IVES #30 in Lotion

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy skin. Anyo...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Is this good for a dry face4 Answers
St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion
  • "St. Ives has always done amazing things for my skin. I'm a huge fan of their lotions! Now that it's winter, I need to switch over to get rid of my dry skin, eek!" in 313 reviews
Jasmine R.
I recently received this in the St. Ive’s voxbox, and was really excited cause this was one of the products I was hoping to receive. In addition to that, they sent me a hugeee bottle of it, thank you influenster and st. ives for hooking it up with an awesome lotion. So I definitely give this lotion 5 stars because it does it’s job. This lotion hydrates the skin very well without leaving your skin feeling greasy or slippery. This is a huge plus because I hate when my hands feel slippery and I can’t do things properly until wiping them. This was not an issue at all with this lotion. Furthermore, you can actually feel your skin feeling tighter after using this lotion, which is it’s job (elastin/collagen). Even though it makes your skin feel tighter it also makes it feel incredibly smooth. I’d randomly run my hand over my other hand and was shocked at how soft my hands/skin felt. Definitely a thumbs up for it. The scent in it is wonderful. It has a berry scent that I really enjoyed. I’d definitely recommend this product to people looking for a good lotion, and especially for a tightening one. I’m really happy about this because my skin gets very dry in the winter. The only con is I couldn’t seem to find a way to lock/close the lotion to prevent it for spilling in my suitcase when I travel back to school.
Sashana E.
I suffer from dry skin to the point where my hands feel like sand paper if I’m not constantly moisturizing. I’ve tried so so so many lotions and nothing seems to offer adequate ease to my dryness. The closest I have ever came was by using Jergens Shea butter; which I have been using for years now.

So I got this gem in my target beauty box, mind you I was skeptical as heck. I figured why not and gave it a try, upon application i was still skeptical; it wasn’t thick so in my mind ‘no thickness means it’s not rich,’ and boy was I wrong! A little goes a long way folks! I didn’t have to reapply! Kept me moisturized the whole time and it smells heavenly! Looking forward to trying the rest of lotions in this line.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m a little late to the St. Ives party but WOW!
This lotion is amazing!
I saw it had good reviews on Influenster and I bough a travel size one from my local pharmacy and I’m impressed.
First of all you notice how great the smell is - it’s tge best smelling lotion I’ve tried. It’s not too fruity and strong, more like milky and fresh.
The texture is great and feels really calming on my skin.
It’s not greasy at all and it definitely makes my skin look more elastic and soft.
I’m in love with it and will definitely buy the full size product soon!
Lela P.
One of the best everyday body lotions I have tried. I bought a different scent from the same line after this & the hydration does not come close. I still remember the scent from this one, its soo good. To be honest I do feel like my skin looked and felt better while using this lotion. Putting it on made me feel really good because of the Collagen. I need to go pick another one up
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I received a travel size in my target beauty box a d instantly fell in love!! I have high end lotions that don't even come close to how this works. In seconds much skin felt and looked soft and plump instead of dry and ashy.. This lotion is outstanding. The price is great also. They knew what they were doing with this combo. I have enjoyed their clear skin scrub ( for blackheads) for getrinf rid of my dry skin patches on my face. If find it works better than the $80 scrub I have. Great company. Amazing products at discount prices.
Brooklyn S.
i know this product was amazing when i saw a difference in my arms within TWO DAYS! a lot of lotions i have used or use currently, just sit on my skin and don’t absorb. this lotion was creamy, smooth & extremely hydrating and my skin soaked it up in about a second! i will continue using this lotion on my entire body! thanks, st. ives!
*this product was complimentary and was given to me for testing purposes only. all reviews are my honest opinions.**
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this in my Target Beauty Box. I have never tried St. Ives before. The moment I squeezed some on to my arm, I was instantly hit with a familiar smell. One that was from my childhood. It took me a few minutes to figure it out and then bam. It hit me! This lotion smelled like Watermelon Bubbalicious Bubble Gum.
Lori L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is such a fun lotion to wear in the spring and summer time. The scent is gentle and lovely. It isn’t overbearing so you can wear your perfume still without it interfering. It is soothing for summertime skin. It just isn’t strong enough to use In the winter for my dry skin. It would be perfect year round in the warmer climates. St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion
Whitney H.
Erwin
I like this stuff a lot. The price is on point because it's cheap but it works well to hydrate and keep the skin feeling really moisturized and firm. It smells very nice. Not too strong and doesnt have the cheap lotion smell. Doesnt work well with extremely dry skin in the winter or on my eczema BUT I prefer this in the summer when I need less intense moisture.
Olive K.
Reeds Spring, MO
I've tried other moisturizers for my face, but they always make me break out bad. I have combo skin, so around my nose and forehead, I get oily, and it's hard to find moisturizers that don't make it even worse. This lotion isn't designed specifically for your face, but it works anyway, and I use it on my hands too. It isn't greasy and it makes my skin so soft. It is the only lotion I buy anymore.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?