St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion

Usage:

tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 i am so eager to use this product for the first time but i dont know how it is different in comparison of other sunscreen ?
i would like to purchase this product, how do you like it?
I love St. Ives products but I am always hesitant before purchasing new lotions. Would you say this lotion greasy or oily?
Start your review of St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
“...lotions! Now that it's winter, I need to switch over to get rid of my dry skin, eek!” in reviews
“...one of my favorites from the drugstore. It's lightweight and great for sensitive skin. Highly recommend. ” in reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So, I am tired of light, pleasantly-fragranced mousturizers not leaving me moisturizer! This seems to be doing the trick. I picked it up this evening at walmart for a phenomenal price (under $4 on rollback). The scent reminds me of the cucumber melon lotion my girlfriends and I used to wear in the 90s. That was also always pleasant and light. The texture is smooth and thin, not greasy or sticky, and definitely doesn’t smell chemically like some of the others I sniffed tonight (yuck!).. It doesnt sting on areas with razor burn; I think it actually soothes it. As long as this stuff holds out throughout the day, I don’t see why it wouldn’t become a regular part of my regimen! Recommended, so far. If I decide any different, I’ll update my review
Encino, CA
I found this lotion when I received a target beauty Box. I couldn't wait to finish the full size lotion I had already so that I could order a full size version of this! This lotion smells so amazing and it goes on the skin very nicely. It absorbs nicely. I love the fact that it has collagen. My skin is changing as I'm getting older and I love this because it makes me feel like I'm getting ahead of any issues before I need some type of prescription to treat them.
Tucson
I am a ritualistic lotion user. Every day after I shower and usually again before I go to bed. I live in the desert so it feels like my skin gets dry easily. While the price is hard to beat, this wouldn’t be my first pick for a long lasting moisturizing lotion. (With that said, I do prefer thicker lotions and body butter.) I can’t say that I noticed any changes in the firmness of my skin while using this lotion but it does have a nice scent that is quite mild.
Palmdale
So normally when I buy this product I get a three pack from sams club which I find totally worth it and the reason I like this product is because I’m not a big fan of lotion I’m very picky with what lotions I put on my body so I love this product because it’s doesn’t feel so think and goes smooth on the skin it also doesn’t have a very strong perfume smell so you can apply to children’s skin as well and didn’t experience having to put on more than once
Chesterfield, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a good lotion for its price point. It will last you a good while. The consistency is a little bit too watery for me... I like my options to be a little more thick. But, the fragrance is great, not too over powering, but still there. It truly reminds me of like watermelon / jolly rancher but very subtle. I have very dry sensitive skin and this did not cause any irritation what so ever. [product:st.-ives-renewing-collagen-elastin-body-lotion]
Clarksville
This lotion smells really good . I used it when I was pregnant a few times a day. It tremendously helped with the itching related to my growing belly. I didn’t get any stretch marks when I used it. Its very affordable for being a decent lotion. However I would not use on your hands if there are cuts or if it’s chapped because it can burn a little bit. My hands get dried out during winter and this stung on the extremely dried out parts.
Tampa
When I was pregnant with my daughter Kairi, I wanted to do something that was pampering to myself, but enjoy a routine with my baby before she was born. When I bought this, the first thing I noticed on how nice it smelled. And when I used in on my belly, not only did my stomach looked nice, it also helped with some of the stretch marks that I gotten when I was in my second trimester. It also made my skin so soft and smooth.
Cushing, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion uploaded by Jennifer S.
I just recently found this product and so far I am really liking it. It leaves my skin feeling soft with a light scent and its never too heavy no matter how much I apply. I purchased this lotion for under $5 and would recommend giving it a try if your looking for a little more elasticity in certain areas of your body or just for a simple lotion to use after showering that is not over scented and has collagen as well.
It was alright, I heard about this brand and product through a YouTube video. It keeps me moisturized throughout the day and good on my dry skin. I also had tried another product of the brand on my face and and using it once a week gave me decent results. St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Moisturizer St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion
This is seriously one of the best lotions out there. I love this lotion because of the smell, ingredients, and results! The smell is very fresh&soft. It is such a nice refreshing scent after cleansing in the shower or bath! I love lotions that have college in them. This is really good for forming your skin or even tightening it as well. For me, my skin always looks on point and glowing after using this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
surrey