St. Ives Renew and Firm Apricot Scrub uploaded by sileiza o.St. Ives Renew and Firm Apricot Scrub uploaded by Katelyn R.

BY ST. IVES

This Apricot Scrub with gentle alpha hydroxy, visibly tones and firms, revealing younger-looking skin.

Usage: Moisten face with water. Dispense product onto fingertips and massage over face. Rinse with water. Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water. For best results, use 3 to 4 times per week.

St. Ives Renew and Firm Apricot Scrub
  • "St. Ives is by far my favorite face products! I have fairly sensitive skin and at a great price and great smells it does the job without making my skin react poorly. Some products I can only use maybe once or twice a week, but with this product I find myself using it a majority of the week without irritating my skin." in 20 reviews
Rachel S.
Bakersfield, CA
I loved this at first and only used it twice a week but I have very dry skin and this only made it worse. It also made me break out in my chin area so I wouldn't use there. I don't recommend for dry skin! The scrub beads are just too big and too harsh.
Tina B.
Las vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is it among one of my favorite products are use this twice a week as it can be a little harsh but when I tell you it clears that breakouts clears up excess dead skin that’s on the surface are used to sell them my whole body knees elbows and everything and I use a spin brush with it and when I tell you he gives me a glowing renewed fresh look it truly does it’s affordable you can purchase this at wall greens I’ve been using this since early 2000’s and it still my favorite
Paige W.
I use this daily. It exfoliates the skin and clears acne and blackheads. I've heard that it leaves microtears in the skin though that will become an issue with age, although I've never had an issue.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a popular, easy to find scrub that has been around for a long time. I got one in a beauty box and can’t believe I looked over it for so many years.

Very reasonably priced, and not much is needed. I love that it is very coarse and rough so it really does lift the dirt and old makeup off my face. I suffer with acne and likely it’s due to congested skin.

Creamy rather than lathers up, very light scent. Left my skin feeling very soft and clean.
Tenesia B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product! Its just rough enough to slough away the dead skin cells, but still gentle enough to not irritate sensitive skin! I love the bottle it comes in, making it easy to squeeze out as much or as little product as needed. I also love that this scrub is sold at pretty much all drugstores and is reasonably priced! A little goes a long way so you will have this bottle for a while even if you exfoliate several times a week!
Monica M.
Irvine, CA
This scrub is a little more on the abrasive side, so if you have sensitive skin, I would steer away from this.

Actually...in general, you might want to do some more research on different facial scrubs since this isn't that great. Shelling out a few more bucks can get you a better scrub that will be better for your skin. Don't take the cheap way out when it comes to your skin (though, there are some great 'cheaper' skincare items).
Kristina I.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I have used St.Ives since middle school and i find that it is my favorite low budget scrub. This one in particular tightens my face and makes skin so smooth and amazing to put makeup on after washing it.
Jessica P.
Homestead, FL
This is life! I use this multiple times a week and I love the way my skin feels fresh and clean after I scrub. All you need is a tiny amount and a very soft motion of your hands in order to do the trick!
Cora D.
North Branch, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This and L'Oréal Paris Collagen Filler Collagen Moisture Filler Day/Night Cream were the first skincare products I've ever bought! I loved using it this scrub. It smells sooo good and works really well. I would dampen my skin lightly and massage the scrub around my face, then I'd rinse it off, and then gently pat dry and add the moisturizer. It leaves your skin smooth, and plump!
Hanna P.
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased at: Walgreens
My skin happens to get very used to this product so I do have to switch up my facial cleansers and scrubs more often. I find it works good for either a weekly exfoliate or use for one week a month.