St. Ives Reafirmante Gel Exfoliant Corporal 150ml SPANISH PACKAGING (Exfoliating Firming Body Gel)

BY ST. IVES

St Ives Firming Gel Body Scrub Spanish Label. Natural exfoliants remove dead cells and help activate cell renewal. St Ives intensive firming treatment achieves a visibly firmer skin in as little as 2 weeks. Spanish language label only. 5 oz tube. see more...

Briana C.
Briana C.
This is an excellent exfoliant for the entire body. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft, and I only have to use it about twice a week as part of my shower routine. Would definitely recommend to anyone who tends to have a lot of dead skin or needs to refresh their skin.
vonda d.
vonda d.
Gainesville, GA
I bought this to try. I'm not that into the smell of some things I'm very picky. But I really like this its very gental. And I liked the scent. Gives you a lot of moisture. And its really a good value. I would totally recommend! And I will buy this product again!
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Onalaska, WI
I love what this product does for my skin. It makes my skin so soft. The price is right, so you don't have to break the bank to have good skin. The smell is great too. The beads get right into my skin. Now I have the best skin ever for the best price ever
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Browns Summit, NC
I was not impressed by this product. I would never buy it again. Also I would not recommended anyone getting it. Extremely pricey!! Also it doesn't smell good what so ever!!! I got it at target just in case you were wondering where not to get it .
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
This lotion is amazing. It provides extra moisture to dry, parched skin without being greasy. It absorbs into the skin quickly and is great for people with sensitive skin because it's fragrance free.
LaShana C.
LaShana C.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have not used this particular product. I use the St. Ives face wash and body lotion. Both the products smell and make my skin feel so amazing. Depending on your skin, I would recommend St. Ives.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Lowell, MA
This product is not one of my favorite products to use, the scent is not appealing to me and I do not like the texture of it. I would not repurchase
Marajoan G.
Marajoan G.
Bethlehem, PA
I like this products because I feel good after I exfoliate my body and it relaxes me. It doesn't leave me with thay sticky feeling like others.
Luciana D.
Luciana D.
Doral, FL
Leaves your skin super soft and smells good, not delicious but it´s ok.

You can appy it once a week and it would keep you skin nice and soft
dianna f.
dianna f.
I love saint Ives its cheap and it works so great for men and women my skins very oily but i love it and this help it clear