BY ST. IVES #9 in Face Scrubs

Polish away skin’s little imperfections. Infused with pink lemon and mandarin peel extracts, this citrusy face scrub smoothes away rough skin and evens out skin tone for positively glowing skin.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Hydrated Silica, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates/Palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Methylisothiazolinone, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Extract, Red 30 (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Usage:

1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Radiant Skin Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Does it really work ? Somebody tell me the experience. I ...4 Answers
  • Will it help clear up some of my acne? 9 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? I didn't know this was a thing. I'm...10 Answers
St. Ives Radiant Skin Pink Lemonade & Mandarin Orange Scrub
  • "This scrub is great in the morning or evening after you take off makeup. It's a great smell kind of sweet and a tad sour. The grit is fine to medium so it's good for sensitive skin and not as harsh as the apricot scrub. I need more exfoliation on my forehead and nose so I just scrub a little harder in those areas. I've noticed that my skin is soft and really clean feeling after using this but not red and agitated like coarser scrubs." in 151 reviews
  • "I love St. Ives.It is good for sensitive skin and smells amazing.It helped with dark marks and blackheads and overall appearance in a little over a week my skin looked much better.I would definitely recommend.This is sold at Walmart,Walgreens,Dollar General,and many other places.It leaves my face feeling smoother and it works great.It is a great value price wise for the product.It is one of my go to's." in 2 reviews
  • "The size of the exfoliating beads is just perfect and it is so gently on your skin." in 1 review
  • "I wanted something that would reduce the marks, and this face wash does the trick.I use this wash along with Nozema's Original Clean wash." in 1 review
  • "I just purchased this last week to try to get rid of some of the winter flakiness." in 1 review
Nielle S.
Provo
This is my fave facial scrub, and I always keep a back supply on hand. It is perfect for my sensitive skin. I use it every other day in the shower, it keeps my complexion bright and clear. I love that it doesn’t have harsh salicylic acid or anything else in it, this is what you want for a basic scrub.
Clarissa E.
Purchased at: Target
Want glowy soft skin? This puppy right here works wonders! Use it about 3 times a week and you’ll see results and you can get it at any local store (e.g. target, Walgreens, cvs...)
Giovanna D.
St. Charles
Purchased at: Target
The scent, is really good and a strong scent. The scrub has mini micro beads that make the scrub for exfoliating and nice to wash your face with. I have all of the flavors so I am going to say this for everyone. I HAVE USED THESE FACIAL SCRUBS FOR A YEAR. So good. EVERY FACIAL SCRUB I HAVE THE NEW SCENTS.
Nicki L.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is pretty disappointing to me. I really liked the smell, but after using it for a few weeks, I noticed that my face started breaking out, and I started having red patches on my cheeks ( my skin is on the sensitive side but this usually doesn't happen). I was suspecting it was this face wash, so I changed to an Aveeno facial cleanser, and those spots cleared up in under a week! I find that this scrub dries my skin out a lot, and I also didn't like that this facial scrub sometime gets into my eyes and is really hard to remove from my eyes. It also leaves white specks all over my face. The only thing I liked about this scrub is the smell, other than that, I wouldn't recommend this product.
Myriam V.
brooklyn
Purchased at: Target
This product is a miracle worker. It has saved my skin so many times! Whenever I break out m, I sue this scrub and it takes care of my pimples right away. Within a day or two the nasty zits are gone. My skin is left brighter and smoother too!
Olivia G.
Independence, KY
This is the yummiest smelling scrub and the one I use most often- I use this every other day and the apricot scrub once a week. It does a really good job just getting little impurities out of my face and improving my texture.
Tina K.
Martinsburg, WV
After a long day of wearing make up, I really need something that'll take the excess make up off my face and also rid of oil and dirt. And a lot of the time, I don't have the money to buy a cleanser or scrub that's over $50. This scrub really does the job for me and is a really great price for people looking for something a bit cheaper but works well and has a lot of product in it.
 It smells great, it's easy to use and it really does help my skin become clean and soft. The only issue I have with it is sometimes I'll have left over white specks from the scrub itself so I use it in the shower so it'll take everything off.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This is everything and hope y’all are really hearing me out, because I have used literally hundreds of exfoliating washes, but this tops the cake! What caught me was the Pink Lemon & Mandarine Orange on the label. I’m a fool for citrus, so that’s what made me purchase it. Ahhhh, the smell is amazing!! Very citrusy and not at all artificial. But then here comes the surprise...it exfoliates, right? But like nothing I’ve ever used before. The granular are so tiny, but when you massage it into your face, you know it’s taking off all the dead skin on your face. It’s comforting actually. It’s like a mini massage! The granules are thick in this cream! Many other products that exfoliate have big particles that doesn’t quite feel like they’re getting every area of your face, but this DOES! Every single inch! And that’s why I love it so much. My skin was ultra smooth and it looked younger & smoother in appearance. Best I’ve ever looked. I use it to this day before I wash with a medicated wash to prevent hormonal acne. Exfoliating first helps the medicated wash work better, fyi. It was cheap to buy at Dollar General and I’m a fan for life. This is one of my MUST HAVE products. Got buy. You won’t be disappointed.
Mikayla N.
Purchased at: Target
I love this scrub! It smells like heaven!! Every time I use I feel like I’m at the spa. Like the other St Ives scrubs I’ve tried, it is amazing at exfoliating and leaves my skin feeling fresh and renewed.
Jamie S.
This is my favorite St. Ives scrub! I switched over to this when I noticed my face having darker circles and an overall dull vibe. I immediately noticed it brightening. I use the scrub ever other day in the shower. The smell is fantastic and I love using it first thing in the morning. I like to use it after my face wash to help remove any additional dead skin. I have been buying this for years and will not stop anytime soon!
Sarah N.
Gainesville, FL
Do you prefer using this as your morning and night face wash? I just bought this product today and wondering when do y'all use yours?
Kendall T.
Springfield , KY
Is this ok for sensitive skin since there are so many scents?
Kannitha R.
Chicago, Illinois
How often do you use this
LaTricia W.
Where can I buy this? I didn't know this was a thing. I'm excited to get some because I already use their apricot scrub.
Rebecca W.
Horse Cave, KY
Will it help clear up some of my acne?

Amazon