BY ST. IVES

We can never say no to citrus. Made with zesty pink lemon and mandarin orange extracts, this exfoliating body wash gently polishes way imperfections for more even-toned skin that glows.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrated Silica, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, PPG-9, Propylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (19140).

Usage:

1. Pour a generous amount of body wash onto your hands or favorite squishy pouf!

2. Lather over wet skin, soaking up the incredible scent.

3. When you’re done, rinse off!

• Have you tried other scents?5 Answers
  • Is this a scrub or soapy body wash? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find this product? I use the face scrub and n...2 Answers
St. Ives Radiant Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Body Wash
  • "I received this for free from influenster for testing purposes. I like the smell of this. I have a hard time using body washes because a lot of them leave my skin red and itchy. But this doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I Would recommend it if you have sensitive skin. " in 43 reviews
  • "I saw this on sale awhile back for a little over a dollar, thought I'd give it a try because I was out of body wash." in 2 reviews
  • "Gets the job done without making my skin feel dry." in 1 review
  • "This body wash smells wonderful and leaves my skin feeling refreshed after every use." in 1 review
Ellyn H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the scent of this body wash.  My favorite thing about this wash is the small exfoliating beads...they are gentle, yet exfoliating enough to be able to tell that they are actually doing something for my skin.  My skin doesn't feel dry or irritated after using this body wash.  Very simple scent, but it is very fresh!
Becky S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
St. Ives rarely, if ever, disappoints and this body wash is a win on scent alone. I love the zesty fruit and the fact that it smells like Grapefruit as promised... not just a citrus medley claiming to be "energizing grapefruit" or whatever. There is also a lot in the bottle so it lasts a while.
It leaves you clean and the shower area smells wonderful.
Jessica S.
Cedarhurst, NY
Review for: 24 oz more...
I love this body wash, the smell is so re reshing and the sugar scrub leaves my skin feeling so smooth. I wouldn't exfoliate everydday bc it gets too harsh for your skin (this applies for every exfoliant) but for every other day use this is one of my favorites. It's also hypoallergenic so it doesntmake your skin break out!
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this! It smells amazing, and gives you a clean feeling.  It doesn't dry your skin, and the gentle exfoliating is really nice on the skin.  I don't think it really gives that much of a radiant look, but it makes my skin feel nice in the shower!
Kaytlyn H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love St Ives body washes. All of the scents are great but I recently purchased this and it is the perfect summer fragrance. I love the exfoliation and it's a great pick me up in the morning.
Lolita A.
El cajon
I love switching out the smells of my body wash every time I run out of a bottle and I got this for the summer. Let me tell you, I smell like a whole smoothie. Also lovee the exfoliating beads.
Melissa K.
Collegeville, PA
Review for: St. Ives® Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Body Wash more...
I love their products. I love the exfoliants. They make my body blemish free and smooth. It smells great and will leave you smelling great for hours. I also love that it’s super cheap and you can get it at any grocery store , supermarket , drug store.
Nicole R.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I am obsessed with this body was!! First off the smell is amazing. So refreshing and yummy I could wear it as a perfume. I also love that it is textured and exfoliates the body gently for everyday use. Leaves my skin soft, clean, and smelling great.
Daisy T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: 24 oz more...
I love this body wash. I'm a sucker for anything citrus scented. I also like how it exfoliates the whole body. It is actually very gentle on the skin, which surprised me for a drugstore brand. I just wish that my drugstore sold this bodywash...
Audrey D.
Cincinnati, OH
The smell is a bit much for this product, I love St.Ives and how clean my skin smells without any sticky residue but any skin benefits for me were eclipsed by the powerful fragrance of this product.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Is this exfoliating body wash with beads or just soft liquid?
Nicole B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is the scent super strong and is it suitable for sensitive skin?
Diannys C.
Have you tried other scents?
Serena G.
Does this help with back and chest acne?
perla R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was wondering if you could use this on your face? they have the same version of this but for face, so i thought you could use it for that as well?

Kohl's