BY ST. IVES

We can never say no to citrus. Made with zesty pink lemon and mandarin orange extracts, this exfoliating body wash gently polishes way imperfections for more even-toned skin that glows.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrated Silica, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, PPG-9, Propylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (19140).

Usage:

1. Pour a generous amount of body wash onto your hands or favorite squishy pouf!

2. Lather over wet skin, soaking up the incredible scent.

3. When you’re done, rinse off!

St. Ives Radiant Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Body Wash
  • "I received this for free from influenster for testing purposes. I like the smell of this. I have a hard time using body washes because a lot of them leave my skin red and itchy. But this doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I Would recommend it if you have sensitive skin. " in 43 reviews
  • "I saw this on sale awhile back for a little over a dollar, thought I'd give it a try because I was out of body wash." in 2 reviews
  • "Gets the job done without making my skin feel dry." in 1 review
  • "This body wash smells wonderful and leaves my skin feeling refreshed after every use." in 1 review
Dunya K.
This body wash is great. It's not too harsh and the beads melt away rather than scratching your skin. Great price and value, as the bottle is quite large. Also pretty accessible, and can be purchased at any drugstore. The smell is wonderful and I love the color of the product.
Becky S.
Just started using this body wash and i am impressed. The price wasnt bad in my opinion and it smells so wonderful! I love the citrus scents of this wash, it gives my senses and mood a bust whenever i use it. I would recommend it is a great hydrating body wash!
Randi B.
W Hollywood, CA
This is my favorite scent body wash. I love it. So refreshing and always feel so clean! Very effective body wash. Great price too! Will continue to purchase and recommend to others!
Brittany C.
Cumberland
I really love the exfoliation in this wash. The smell is awesome and I love the affordability of St. Ives products. If your looking for that polished skin this is what you need.
Ellyn H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the scent of this body wash.  My favorite thing about this wash is the small exfoliating beads...they are gentle, yet exfoliating enough to be able to tell that they are actually doing something for my skin.  My skin doesn't feel dry or irritated after using this body wash.  Very simple scent, but it is very fresh!
Becky S.
1,208 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
St. Ives rarely, if ever, disappoints and this body wash is a win on scent alone. I love the zesty fruit and the fact that it smells like Grapefruit as promised... not just a citrus medley claiming to be "energizing grapefruit" or whatever. There is also a lot in the bottle so it lasts a while.
It leaves you clean and the shower area smells wonderful.
Jessica S.
Cedarhurst, NY
I love this body wash, the smell is so re reshing and the sugar scrub leaves my skin feeling so smooth. I wouldn't exfoliate everydday bc it gets too harsh for your skin (this applies for every exfoliant) but for every other day use this is one of my favorites. It's also hypoallergenic so it doesntmake your skin break out!
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this! It smells amazing, and gives you a clean feeling.  It doesn't dry your skin, and the gentle exfoliating is really nice on the skin.  I don't think it really gives that much of a radiant look, but it makes my skin feel nice in the shower!
Kaytlyn H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love St Ives body washes. All of the scents are great but I recently purchased this and it is the perfect summer fragrance. I love the exfoliation and it's a great pick me up in the morning.
Lolita A.
El Cajon, CA
I love switching out the smells of my body wash every time I run out of a bottle and I got this for the summer. Let me tell you, I smell like a whole smoothie. Also lovee the exfoliating beads.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Is this exfoliating body wash with beads or just soft liquid?
Diannys C.
giorgia
Have you tried other scents?
Nicole B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is the scent super strong and is it suitable for sensitive skin?
Serena G.
Does this help with back and chest acne?
Belinda N.
Where can I find this product? I use the face scrub and never thought Id see a body wash version until today.....

Kohl's