BY ST. IVES #94 in Body Wash

We can never say no to citrus. Made with zesty pink lemon and mandarin orange extracts, this exfoliating body wash gently polishes way imperfections for more even-toned skin that glows.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrated Silica, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, PPG-9, Propylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (19140).

Usage:

1. Pour a generous amount of body wash onto your hands or favorite squishy pouf!

2. Lather over wet skin, soaking up the incredible scent.

3. When you’re done, rinse off!

• Have you tried other scents?6 Answers
  • Is this a scrub or soapy body wash? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find this product? I use the face scrub and n...2 Answers
St. Ives Radiant Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Body Wash
  • "I received this for free from influenster for testing purposes. I like the smell of this. I have a hard time using body washes because a lot of them leave my skin red and itchy. But this doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I Would recommend it if you have sensitive skin. " in 43 reviews
  • "I saw this on sale awhile back for a little over a dollar, thought I'd give it a try because I was out of body wash." in 2 reviews
  • "Gets the job done without making my skin feel dry." in 1 review
  • "This body wash smells wonderful and leaves my skin feeling refreshed after every use." in 1 review
Ellyn H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the scent of this body wash.  My favorite thing about this wash is the small exfoliating beads...they are gentle, yet exfoliating enough to be able to tell that they are actually doing something for my skin.  My skin doesn't feel dry or irritated after using this body wash.  Very simple scent, but it is very fresh!
Becky S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
St. Ives rarely, if ever, disappoints and this body wash is a win on scent alone. I love the zesty fruit and the fact that it smells like Grapefruit as promised... not just a citrus medley claiming to be "energizing grapefruit" or whatever. There is also a lot in the bottle so it lasts a while.
It leaves you clean and the shower area smells wonderful.
Jessica S.
Cedarhurst, NY
I love this body wash, the smell is so re reshing and the sugar scrub leaves my skin feeling so smooth. I wouldn't exfoliate everydday bc it gets too harsh for your skin (this applies for every exfoliant) but for every other day use this is one of my favorites. It's also hypoallergenic so it doesntmake your skin break out!
Maggie O.
State College, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this! It smells amazing, and gives you a clean feeling.  It doesn't dry your skin, and the gentle exfoliating is really nice on the skin.  I don't think it really gives that much of a radiant look, but it makes my skin feel nice in the shower!
Nicole R.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I am obsessed with this body was!! First off the smell is amazing. So refreshing and yummy I could wear it as a perfume. I also love that it is textured and exfoliates the body gently for everyday use. Leaves my skin soft, clean, and smelling great.
Andrea R.
This body wash is actually pretty good. I only bought it because it was buy one get one free and I needed a body wash anyways, but I’m glad I did because it smells really good and exfoliate the skin nicely. I would re-purchase it in the future.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best body wash ever! Not only do you come out smelling like a snowcone but it lingers. All the dead also fluffs off your body as well leaving you squeaky clean and radiant
M. ✨.
My favorite body wash ever. It can also be used as a scrub, it exfoliates well too. it smells pretty great and has a good touch to it. Just a few drops of this goes a long way in foaming while bathing. Definitely recommend this product and it doesn't make my skin feel too dry after bathing!
Emma B.
I first off love the smell of this it’s so nice and fresh and I never get sick of it. The scrub is not to harsh but still gets you nice and clean. With this you can just use your hands,a rag, or a loofah. Plus you get a huge amount of it. Will repurchase
Megan E.
Glen rock , PA
Smells amazing, leaves me feeling great. I did wish the spell lasted longer it seemed to have worn off at end of school which I would of course we wash that night so it was fine but if you’re looking for the longer-term smell it’s not the wash for you
Diannys C.
Have you tried other scents?
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Is this exfoliating body wash with beads or just soft liquid?
Nicole B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is the scent super strong and is it suitable for sensitive skin?
Serena G.
Does this help with back and chest acne?
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this a scrub or soapy body wash?