Skin CareFacial SkincareFace ScrubsSt. Ives
Radiant Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Body Wash

St. Ives Radiant Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Body Wash

WE CAN NEVER SAY NO TO CITRUS. MADE WITH ZESTY PINK LEMON AND MANDARIN ORANGES, THIS EXFOLIATING BODY WASH GENTLY POLISHES AWAY IMPERFECTIONS FOR BRIGHTER, MORE EVEN-TONED SKIN THAT GLOWS.

Does this dry your skin out?
How is this Product?
Start your review of St. Ives Radiant Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Body Wash!
Product Highlights
...lot of them leave my skin red and itchy. But this doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I Would recommend it if you have sensitive skin. in reviews
I saw this on sale awhile back for a little over a dollar, thought I'd give it a try because I was out of body wash.in reviews
Gets the job done without making my skin feel dry.in reviews
This body wash smells wonderful and leaves my skin feeling refreshed after every use.in reviews
Portland, OR
This is my favorite body wash from St. Ives. It smells great and gives just the right amount of exfoliation for a refreshing feel every time I use it. Plus, it's super affordable from Target or the drugstore! It's really the only body wash I use anymore. The smell is a bit strong, so I wouldn't recommend it if you're sensitive to fragrance. Otherwise, I definitely recommend you give it a shot!
Upatoi, GA
The light and tropical scent makes me long for the beach while keeping my skin both clean and soft. The beauty of this particular fragrance is that it's no too heavy at all. I just wish that it lasted a little longer. This is one of my "go to" body washes for the summer.
Orlando, FL
Smells great, and I don't know how, but it gives me a littler energy when I used it. So I'd only use it when I would take a morning shower. Seemed like it really cleans but didn't strip my skin.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Unionville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The scent and gentle cleansing beads make this cleaner number one! I love it!!
The scent and gentle cleansing beads make this cleaner number one! I love it!!
I love using St. Ives! The beads in the soap always makes me feel like I'm getting a real deep clean. Usually I just use the facial wash, but I recently tried this one out and loved it! It has such a nice smell and the beads were smaller so it wouldn't irritate the skin.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
St. Ives Radiant Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Body Wash uploaded by Tiffany C.
St. Ives Radiant Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Body Wash uploaded by Tiffany C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Its paraben free, but it has sulfates. I've been using it for a week with mo outbreaks. And it smells amazing! I look forward to showering because of how good it smells. It's priced very affordably.
Smethport, PA
This product is great! It has a decent amount of exfoliation that is not too harsh on your skin, and is good even if you have sensitive skin like me. I used it in the shower every morning. It smells great and the smell last all day! I would recommend this!
Mendon, MA
I love this body wash. It smells amazing and lasts forever. This is my go-to body wash, I use it every time I shower. It is perfect and not too harsh on the skin. It is a great value and you get so much in the 24 fl oz. Totally recommend and would totally buy again!
Las vegas, Nv
Smells amazing and makes my skin feel fresh and smooth. Amazing product definitely recommend
Fort Madison, IA
Great, fresh scent! Wonderful for morning showers. The body wash is also very affordable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 8 mois