BY ST. IVES

From america's #1 scrub brand*, the new even & bright scrub with pink lemon & mandarin orange gently polishes away little imperfections. Skin is left brighter and visibly even-toned. see more...

• Does it really work ? Somebody tell me the experience. I have som...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? I didn't know this was a thing. I'm excited...9 Answers
  • Would you use this as a cleanser? Or just an exfoliant?7 Answers
Reviews (1948)
  • "I love St. Ives.It is good for sensitive skin and smells amazing.It helped with dark marks and blackheads and overall appearance in a little over a week my skin looked much better.I would definitely recommend.This is sold at Walmart,Walgreens,Dollar General,and many other places.It leaves my face feeling smoother and it works great.It is a great value price wise for the product.It is one of my go to's." in 2 reviews
  • "I wanted something that would reduce the marks, and this face wash does the trick.I use this wash along with Nozema's Original Clean wash." in 1 review
  • "It works great and it makes my skin very smooth." in 1 review
  • "Its smells really good and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh." in 1 review
  • "I just purchased this last week to try to get rid of some of the winter flakiness." in 1 review
Candice P.
Flushing, NY
This is my staple! I don't look elsewhere for a bigger, fancier, department store brand facial scrub. It has always been St Ives for me and will always be St Ives for me. It's affordable and the tube goes a long way. I've been using the St Ives classic apricot scrub from my teenage years but I love that they added different varieties of scrubs to their line. The pink lemon and mandarin orange scrub not only smells great and refreshing, but it keeps the St Ives promise and delivers! I use the scrub 2x week (because I'm sensitive, dry skin. I don't want to overly irritate my skin) and i always nagar to keep my skin feeling supple and baby-smooth. Not a single bad thing to point out about St Ives scrub. It's my go-to and also my go-to recommendation whenever someone asks me!
Kelsey P.
I don't usually like citrus scented products, but I LOVE the smell of this scrub! It's so fresh and invigorating. I keep repurchasing this because the scent is so nice and it works quite well. I have oily, acne prone skin, but I'm also prone to dryness and flakiness (especially in the winter) due to the benzyl peroxide spot treatment that I use. I use this scrub at night to remove makeup and the grime of the day, and it leaves my skin nice and clean without over-drying. It can be quite rough if applied too vigorously, though, so I just rub it on gently and don't have any issues. I also combine it with a gentle face wash (sans scrub) in the morning in order to balance my routine.
Jamie Rose S.
St. Ives is is one of my go to drugstore brands for face washes because I haven't found a product in their line that and they cater to sensitive skin, plus they're are paraben free. This particular facial scrub is made from pink lemonade + mandarin and it smells absolutely divine. The thick white formula is relatively creamy with an extra gritty consistency that works to brighten and correct areas of
unevenness in ton on the face. I love facial scrub, it's inexpensive and gets the job done! I highly recommend giving it a try!
Amanda A.
Woodbury, CT
I really like how soft and smooth my skin feels after using this face scrub. I'm huge fan of St. Ives, always have been. In addition I use the matching body scrub and and St Ives Pear nectar and soy lotion as well. My skin is so much softer and smoother (I have a problem with rough bumpy skin unfortunately on my arms and legs) I highly suggest this product or any St. Ives product depending on what works best for your skin type. Plus, the products I mentioned above leave me smelling amazinggggg :)
Erin H.
As a long time user of St. Ives Apricot Blackhead Scrub, I just started using the Even & Bright in the morning. And man, I'm absolutely in love! I feel like it really does wake up my skin in the morning and makes it appear more even and bright. I was a little skeptical at first because all skincare products claim to do one thing or another for your skin, but this one actually does what it claims. This is my new morning face wash staple and the smell is amazing too.
Michelle R.
I absolutely love the smell of this cleanser. I have almost every facial wash from st. Ives and this one does smell the best but there is no blemish treatment and I have yet to see any facial brightening, though I do rotate my cleansers daily so I don't dry my face out too much. Anyway, it smells wonderful but my boyfriend uses it more than I do because I would rather use a product that has blemish treating ingredients. My boyfriends face does smell great though!
Jess C.
Riverside, CA
I did enjoy this face scrub specially compared to the horrible grainy Apricot one.
If you like ripping your skin apart, use that one.
This however made my skin soft but I noticed redness not only that but weird tears/red scratches on the curves of my nose.
Yes, it ripped more than just dead skin. I was sad because it smelled so nice.
My sensitive skin will be the death of me and my wallet.
The Simply Sensitive brand is a better alternative.
angel s.
I love this scrub when my face gets super dry and flakey. This removes all my dead skin on my face and leaves it super smooth. And it's not too rough on the skin it's actually a good moderate scrub. But I would only use this once a week since my skin is sensitive and could break out if use more than once. And this product is pretty affordable and the smell is amazing. And yes this does make your face even and a little brighter.
Christina F.
I was really let down by this facial scrub. I bought it on a whim because I enjoyed the original apricot scrub. It didn't feel much different than adding baking soda to a cream cleanser. It left the little granules all over the place, like my hairline and my eye lashes. It didn't evenly exfoliate my face either. I would get out of the shower after using it and I'd see like patches of flakes on my forehead and cheeks.
Molly Z.
I love face washes that have exfoliating properties and this one is my favorite. I have acne-prone skin that tends to have an uneven texture, and this helps to even out my skin and make it less dull. I personally love the citrus smell this face wash has (although my friend borrowed it once and hated the smell). This is the one face wash I consistently go back to and is always my favorite during the summer.
Sarah N.
Columbia, SC
Do you prefer using this as your morning and night face wash? I just bought this product today and wondering when do y'all use yours?
Kendall T.
Springfield, KY
Is this ok for sensitive skin since there are so many scents?
Kan R.
How often do you use this
LaTricia W.
Where can I buy this? I didn't know this was a thing. I'm excited to get some because I already use their apricot scrub.
Kristen W.
Harrison City, PA
There are several different varieties of St. Ives cleansers and scrubs. Is it okay to use a scrub daily or does that dry out your skin? Should you mix it up?