St. Ives Pear Nectar & Soy Body Wash uploaded by Tonya L.St. Ives Pear Nectar & Soy Body Wash uploaded by Neen B.St. Ives Pear Nectar & Soy Body Wash uploaded by Jolia C.

BY GENERIC

St. Ives Pear Nectar & Soy Body Wash: 100% natural moisturizer Made with natural ingredients Delights and refreshes Dermatologist tested Hypo-allergenic see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "It smells great and is easy to use and even my sister who can't use most body washes was able to use it and she also loved it." in 1 review
  • "I really liked the citrus but I can't find that anymore." in 1 review
Taylor N.
This smells delicious! I find my boyfriend using it in the shower more often than his axe haha. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. This is my first time trying it and I'm a really big fan. I didn't really like the face wash by this brand but this Body wash has changed my mind about this brand! Definitely will buy again, maybe in another flavor too! :)
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
Oh my goodness this body wash is bomb! It smells so good and lathers amazingly. It's not one of those body washes you have to keep using more and more of to get a good lather. I add a small amount to my loofah and am able to wash my entire body without adding more to it. And it's incredibly moisturizing!
Hannah Q.
Weare, NH
I love St. Ives, I love what it does to my skin (makes it smooth and soft and smells amazing!) and when this new scent came out I just had to try it and I used the entire bottle before the year was up.
It smells great and is easy to use and even my sister who can't use most body washes was able to use it and she also loved it. It does well with sensitive skin, although if you know your body please be careful, but all in all it's another great product and one of my favorite scents from St. Ives
Shannon R.
Watervliet, MI
I'm so picky about body washes and ever since my favorite let me down have been trying to find a new one! I was happy with this choice! It isn't full of chemicals, which is a must for me, and it has a great fresh, energizing scent that's not overpowering.
Christian L.
Euclid, OH
My favorite body wash ever! No matter what body wash I buy I end up going back to this! The smell is so amazing and I love that even when I'm out of the shower I smell like pears! A little goes along way! It's worth the buy
Neen B.
Wellness Guru Expert
It has an amazing scent; pear & soy are an unusual combo but it smells very pleasant. It leaves your skin silky smooth. It's a fairly decent amount for such an affordable price.
Carly G.
Columbus, OH
I really enjoyed the scent that his product left on the skin. I would buy this again simply for the fragrance. It's affordable too so anyone can get there hands on this lovely body wash.
Jessica A.
Moscow, ID
Not my favorite scent of theirs. I really liked the citrus but I can't find that anymore. So I thought I would try this. Not super happy with it. The smell is just off for me.
Megan F.
Owings Mills, MD
I love the smell of this body wash and its creamy lather.
Skin is never really dry after this (=
But I do wish it had more of an effect
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
I love this scent, it's really refreshing, and feels great! It also doesn't dry out your skin like soap does
Alexander B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Who else think it's a really nice fresh fruity smell, perfect for girls and guys? :)