BY ST. IVES

• Does this stuff make your face burn? 1 Answers
  • What do you use this for? Is it to remove your makeup sort of lik...1 Answers
Jess P.
Ridgewood, NY
I used this year's ago, it worked well. I really like the texture, smell & how it made my face feel after use. I have been using the St. Ives line since I was a teen. It's such a great line. I love their lotions too. [product:st.-ives-olive-cleanser----6.75-oz.] #itsjessnyc
Srin Y.
This was an absolutely amazing facial cleanser. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good facia cleanser that works wonders for your face.
AbbyNicolle Q.
It’s okay not really my go to as i have oily skin and it left me looking shiny . It did control my oily skin but for the most part i had to blot my skin three times a day. I didn’t like how it smelled but it’s not all that bad.
Moonyalondon H.
My skin is already oily so using this was a bad idea. My face felt clogged and greasy and i wasn't able to remove all my makeup because it felt so ugh. Love the brand but this product isn't for me
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Really keeps the skin intact no need for Botox to use this and keep this a great price cheaper alternative then surgery really see results quicker then anything I would buy this again definitely so glad I discovered this product again to improve my skin good price too
Elise M.
Rochester, NY
Smells really nice! I used this for about a week before switching to a different cleanser since it wasn’t working well with my skin. I have combination skin. This was my first and last time using the product.
Ashley T.
Smells lovely! I mostly use the scrubs and exfoliate so I decided to give this a try! I'm very pleased and satisfied with this product. It's gentle on my skin, I use it twice and no break outs or dry skin after I rinse. I have sensitive skin but this works perfectly!
Élan B.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is my FAVORITE cleanser. It leaves my skin refreshed and hydrated every time. Funnily enough, I bought it on a whim a few months ago and fell in love. It's lightly scented, and removes all the dirt/grime from the day.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Lisa S.
Cleveland
I got this a sample in the mail and was pleasantly surprised how gentle and soft my skin felt after using this on my face. It left a little residue that soaked into my skin and seemed to hydrate the dry areas just a little. I looked for this product in stores in my area but I cant seem to find it. I have priced it on amazon and its a little more than I would spend for this kind of product. I will wait to see if it shows up on a site that that is  less expensive.
Danielle S.
Does this stuff make your face burn?
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
What do you use this for? Is it to remove your makeup sort of like a cold cream? I love their scrubs!