BY ST. IVES

Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter. Advanced Body Moisturizer. Made with Natural Ingredients. Non-irritating. Dermatologist tested. Wrap your skin in soothing hydration with this award-winning St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Lotion. Natural ingredients help deliver long-lasting relief from dry, itchy skin. This formula with oatmeal and naturally rich shea butter, nourishes and intensely hydrates the skin for immediate relief, while it works to restore your skin back to health. Apply daily to achieve the soft, smooth and healthy look and feel that your skin deserves. Our Beauty Philosophy. St. Ives is dedicated to bringing you the best of nature with formulas that delight the senses as they work. We understand that little everyday choices we make can impact overall quality of life. Thats why St. Ives is a conscientious formulator of quality products. Not tested on animals. Does not contain animal ingredients. Bottle contains 20% post-consumer recycled material. see more...

St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter, 18 oz
  • "this product not only smells amazing but leaves your skin nice and smoothe great for in the winter" in 1 review
jazlyn t.
Saint Cloud, MN
I think this is a new favorite lotion of mine! Smells great and works even better! If you want a good moisturizer and something with a warmer smell this is the lotion for you. Awesome St.Ive’s, consider me a satisfied nee customer!
Melinda D.
Atlanta, GA
This is one of my absolute favorite lotions. It may be drugstore but it's my holy grail lotion. It does an amazing job moisturizing even the driest winter skin but isn't thick and sticky like some lotions can me. It's light, and absorbs quickly. I keep a bottle at home, a bottle on my desk at work, and a bottle at my parents' house.
Lauren D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lotion not only for it's clean smell but because it is also very moisturizing! I use this every night after a shower and it soaks into my skin and keeps my skin moisturized all day long. I have bought this numerous times and will always keep purchasing!
hannah h.
Florence, MS
This stuff is great. It smells good and leaves your skin feeling amazing. I love how its not too thick and it doesn't make you feel oily. The only downside is that it can be expensive to buy in my opinion but its a great product
Carly R.
Wilkes barre, Pa
This product smells amazing. When I put it on my skin my skin smells wonderful and the smell lasts for a few hours. I wish that it lasted longer but the lotion really does moisturize my skin and make it feel softer and look better. This is the first time that I've bought this but I'm sure that I would buy it again.
Josie K.
Star Prairie, WI
This product is amazing and smells amazing as well! I love how it makes your skin feel so moisturized and I love that it absorbs right into your skin. This product is also affordable and can be found anywhere. I got mine at Walmart. I love how oatmeal and Shea butter makes this lotion smell like a cookie on your skin!
Lauren K.
Rockton, IL
I use this after I get out of the shower and have shaved my legs. My legs tend to get itchy and sometimes burn after I shave, and this lotion instantly soothes my legs and leaves them very smooth and moisturized. I've used it for years and will continue to repurchase it in the future.
Samantha K.
This is the only body lotion we use! It is awesome with holding moisture in dry skin. I use it daily since it doesn't leave a greasy feel. It's about the same price as most lotions so I'd say it's fairly affordable. I will definitely buy it again since my bottle's working on empty!!
Camila C.
Hollywood, FL
I've had this lotion for YEARS. The bottle has lasted me a really long time. I use the oatmeal one because it helps with itchy skin/dry skin. It smells delicious! I use it every night before bed or after my showers. I recommend this, if you have hives... I recommend this! Oatmeal helps!
Ashley P.
Pine Bush, NY
I have been using this lotion for years. Its a great lotion to put all over because it is so lightweight and smells great! I don't find this product to oily, but it still goes on smooth. It sells for a reasonable price and lasts since you don't need to apply much for it to work!
Mariah H.
Boscawen, NH
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this compare to the face wash I know that they are different but quality wise how is this?
Chantel A.
Does anyone else font this product not as thick as I thought it would be?
Liliana M.
How it's his product?
Sandra C.
Thunder Bay
I love this lotion. Smells great and not greasy. A great product highly recommend it!