BY ST. IVES

• Made to work as either a mask to instantly nourish dry skin or as a scrub to smooth away dullness
  • For use as a mask, leave product on face for 5-7 minutes
  • Made with 100% natural exfoliants (walnut shell and hydrated silica), oatmeal (known for its nourishing and conditioning benefits), honey and glycerin
  • Scrub Meter: Gentle strength
  • Contains a low amount of a blend of exfoliants silica and walnut shell powder
  • Ideal for women who prefer a gentle strength scrub SRP: $3.99 - $4.79 (6 oz.)

• I've used the other scrubs...is this one good? Is it harsh becaus...2 Answers
  • I see that these are a good deals at my local grocery store, has ...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this for a while but am worried that it ...4 Answers
St. Ives® Nourish & Smooth Oatmeal Scrub + Mask
  • "I only use it about once a week so I don't dry my skin out but it does the job great and I would recommend it to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "I love St. Ives...they are great for very sensitive skin.It helps with redness,dryness,and evened out my oily T zone and dry patches.It works great and is an amazing value;however,the scent isn't bad,but I prefer for fruity or light fragrances.I love this product,but The Pink Lemonade and Mandarin works just as well and smells even better for those who prefer a nice fragrance.Available at Walmart,Walgreen's,Dollar General,Rite Aide and the list goes on." in 1 review
  • "I use this rather than the apricot scrub because I have sensitive skin and I love it!" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my skin feeling smooth, clean and takes away the itchiness that I have from my dry skin." in 1 review
  • "I'm usually weary of scrubs because I have very sensitive skin that gets aggravated easily but this scrub is just right for anyone with sensitive skin like me!" in 1 review
Carii M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
St Ives is a good brand although this particular scrub is okay the apricot scrub is the best one.
I felt like my skin felt soft although it wasn't exfoliating. The scrub felt like a regular face wash although it was gentle on the skin so this would be great for people with sensitive skin.
ej C.
Broadview Heights
Helped with acne. Very good for my sensitive skin. Very gentle on skin.St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub Very effective. Bought it at CVS for a good price. I would recommend it to other people too.
Corinalicia G.
Provo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like I said with all my other scrubs this scrub right here at the Old Mill and mask is smoothing skin and I use it in the winter time only because it gives me that the natural oils back in my skin because of winter it dries up your skin and then your skin doesn't look healthy this is really great it's great price as well just to let you know
Makayla L.
St. Ives is a great brand for skincare. This skincare product kept my skin refreshed and rejuvenated. My skin felt clean and the product removed most of the dirt in my pores.
Vontrice G.
Freeport, IL
I love this when my skin is feeling dry. I use it as a scrub once a week and a mask once a week also. It gets the dead skin cells off and makes your skin feel smooth.
Kristen T.
Richmond, VA
I use this scrub daily, it’s affordable.
 It keeps my skin smooth and clear and is great to use every day or every other day.  I bought it from Walmart just to try out something new and i plan to keep it  in my daily skincare routine for awhile at least.
Briz A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly, it is very difficult to find face scrubs that do not irritate my skin and the St. Ives oatmeal scrub truly cleansed my pores and left my skin glowing. I bought this scrub at Target and I would most definitely buy this scrub again!!
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Made my face super smooth, but it almost seemed as if it made my acne even worse. disappointed. super harsh, definitely not for sensitive skin. i bought it at walmart. dear st. ives, make it actually work!
Victoria K.
Riverside, MO
Love this product! I have had it since the summer and it still is a good staple for my skin care products. I use about once a week some times twice a week but it is a lovely product. I got it from Walmart and i would definable buy it again. It was good for the price.
Shai C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a VoxBox in 2015, but the packaging is on point. It's easy to get all of the product out and know you're not wasting. The can be found at Wal-Mart and maybe Target. I would recommend to anyone that needs exfoliation for their skin. It's hard to fully rinse all the product off, so I may not purchase this on my trip to the grocery store.
hollie h.
I used this scrub on my body as well as my face...who else uses this on places besides their face?
Monique L.
Los Angeles, CA
From my personal experience, the apricot scrub leaves behind a residue of beads on my face, has that happened to anyone using this scrub?
Miranda E.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been wanting to try this for a while but am worried that it could aggravate my skin. Has anyone with dry/sensitve skin with rosacea tried this product? Did it irritate your rosacea?
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Is this meant for the body and face?
Katerina marie M.
Avon Park, FL
Does this help keep the skin clear and keep pimples away?