BY ST. IVES

• Made to work as either a mask to instantly nourish dry skin or as a scrub to smooth away dullness
  • For use as a mask, leave product on face for 5-7 minutes
  • Made with 100% natural exfoliants (walnut shell and hydrated silica), oatmeal (known for its nourishing and conditioning benefits), honey and glycerin
  • Scrub Meter: Gentle strength
  • Contains a low amount of a blend of exfoliants silica and walnut shell powder
  • Ideal for women who prefer a gentle strength scrub SRP: $3.99 - $4.79 (6 oz.)

• I've used the other scrubs...is this one good? Is it harsh becaus...2 Answers
  • I see that these are a good deals at my local grocery store, has ...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this for a while but am worried that it ...4 Answers
St. Ives® Nourish & Smooth Oatmeal Scrub + Mask
  • "I only use it about once a week so I don't dry my skin out but it does the job great and I would recommend it to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "I love St. Ives...they are great for very sensitive skin.It helps with redness,dryness,and evened out my oily T zone and dry patches.It works great and is an amazing value;however,the scent isn't bad,but I prefer for fruity or light fragrances.I love this product,but The Pink Lemonade and Mandarin works just as well and smells even better for those who prefer a nice fragrance.Available at Walmart,Walgreen's,Dollar General,Rite Aide and the list goes on." in 1 review
  • "I use this rather than the apricot scrub because I have sensitive skin and I love it!" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my skin feeling smooth, clean and takes away the itchiness that I have from my dry skin." in 1 review
  • "I'm usually weary of scrubs because I have very sensitive skin that gets aggravated easily but this scrub is just right for anyone with sensitive skin like me!" in 1 review
Jenna N.
Jenna N.
Officially in love with this product. I have used this multiple times as a mask and once or twist as a scrub. The first time I used it I saw instant smoothness to my face and the texture I have on my skin with less and less as I used it. I like it as a mask a lot, and really soften my skin, and feels great. I will most definitely buy this right when I run out of this. I don't think I can ever go without this product. I haven't found a product that helps the texture in my skin till now and I am extremely happy. I would recommend this to everyone and anyone to make their face baby smooth.
Shawna N.
Shawna N.
I love this product. I received it in a voxbox a while back, and have continued to buy it long after my first bottle ran out. Not only does my skin always feel clean and exfoliated, but I have not experienced as much acne since using this daily. The ability to use it both as a mask or a scrub is also great, because it provides a degree of versatility that is hard to find in the facial care market. It also smells great. Very natural, as opposed to artificial scents that you see too often. All in all, I swear by this product.
Tabatha R.
Tabatha R.
Wright City, MO
I received this product free for testing purposes through influenster. thank goodness I did because I swear it's become my skin lifesavor! I use it on my oily/dry acne prone skin. I know it's a crazy combo. I keep it in my shower and use it about 2 times a week or as needed. it helps my skin so much in the dry winter months as well as my dull time job in a hospital where the air is equally as dry. I'm not just saying this because it was free. I've bought like 3 more bottles when they were on sale tol!!
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
San Jose, CA
My all time favorite scrub eve! I've repurchased this scrub multiple times and have been using this since high school. The exfoliate scrub itself inst that harsh on your skin so using it more than once a week is totally fine. I love the fact that its 2 in 1 product. When my skin is feeling dry i leave the scrub on as a mask ans my skin is left baby soft. I've gotten my mom and sister hooked on this stuff too. For such a great product the price kicks it out the door so affordable its unbelievable.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this stuff! I want to start off by saying that I have sensitive skin and most scrubs make me very red. This scrub has finer beads and they are also bio-safe because they are made from natural ingredients (according to the manufacturer) so they won't kill fish! I used to really like the St. Ive's apricot scrub but it was too abrasive for me. This really gets the job done, the smell is great and the price point is very affordable. If you have sensitive skin, give this product a try!
Megan T.
Megan T.
Putney, KY
I use this about once or twice a week. Most of the time I use it as an exfoliator, but I have used it as a mask a couple of time. This exfoliates my face without making my sensitive skin raw. It does a really awesome job at exfoliating. It makes my skin super smooth. The only negative thing is that it is hard to get off. It takes forever to get all of the exfoliating agent off of my face, and I end up still finding more later, like in my hair. Overall, I really recommend it.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
I love this face wash ! My favorite part about it, is that it's a mask as well ! What's better than getting 2 products for the low price of 1 ! I believe I paid about $2 for a full sized bottle and it even came with a travel size for free 😍 I love the way it left my skin feeling soft afterwards and the scent is very nice and light. I enjoyed it as a mask as well, it didn't take long for it to harden and once you wash it off your skin feels as soft as a babies bottom😊
Jenylee N.
Jenylee N.
This product was recommended by a friend to me. I have dry sensitive skin and needed a scrub that was harsh on my face but still did what a face scrub would do. This scrub is so gentle and I love how it leaves my face feeling! My face always feels smooth after using it every time! I sometimes leave it on my face as a mask so that my skin can be moisturized longer and leave a longer smooth feel! I recommend this product to those with sensitive and dry skin.
Sharlene A.
Sharlene A.
Louisville, KY
My boyfriend and I both use this face wash everyday and we love it. Double positive review. We have sensitive skin and it also gets dry. With this oatmeal based product we get the hydration and sensitive skin care we need. His skin trends toward a tad oily and the oatmeal stops his otherwise frequent redness and forehead breakouts. I'd buy it again and recommend it to anyone honestly. I'll never buy another kind of face wash or scrub again.
Katharine C.
Katharine C.
Platteville, WI
I liked this product much more than I expected. Based off the name--SCRUB + MASK--I thought it would be the gritty texture of some other St. Ives product, but (if I would have just looked at the little 'how exfoliating is it?' chart on the back of the tube I would have seen this is a creamy product with gentle exfoliation. I like using it as a mask, but it's also gentle enough for daily use in my opinion. I have very dry skin.
hollie h.
hollie h.
I used this scrub on my body as well as my face...who else uses this on places besides their face?
Monique L.
Monique L.
Los Angeles, CA
From my personal experience, the apricot scrub leaves behind a residue of beads on my face, has that happened to anyone using this scrub?
Miranda E.
Miranda E.
I've been wanting to try this for a while but am worried that it could aggravate my skin. Has anyone with dry/sensitve skin with rosacea tried this product? Did it irritate your rosacea?
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Is this meant for the body and face?
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Avon Park, FL
Does this help keep the skin clear and keep pimples away?