BY ST. IVES

St. Ives Naturally Soothing Oatmeal Shea Butter Body Lotion utilizes natural ingredients to help deliver long-lasting relief from itchy dry skin. This formula with Oatmeal and naturally rich Shea Butter nourishes and intensely hydrates skin for immediate relief while it works to restore your skin back to health. This dermatologist tested product is not tested on animals and is made without parabens and phthalates. see more...

• I've been looking for a non greasy moisture for work. Has anyone u...2 Answers
Dana H.
Dana H.
Taylor, MI
This is my go-to lotion, especially for the winter time! The weather of winter isn't too kind to my skin. With how itchy and irritating my skin gets, I use St. Ives naturally soothing oatmeal and Shea butter body lotion because it soothes my itchiness, making my skin less irritating and irresistibly smooth. It also has a great smell, and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
San Jose, CA
What's not to love about this? A huge bottle is around $5, so it is very affordable. It smells amazing and it is very moisturizing. My skin soaks this right up and it doesn't leave a greasy film. I'm actually on my second bottle of this and that is very rare for me with lotions - I usually never use the same thing twice because I want to keep trying different things.
Marjan M.
Marjan M.
Reseda, CA
So my boss is a freak about lotions and she purchased the St. Ives Oatmeal+Shea Butter body lotion for the office. Within the 8 hour shift half the bottle was finished between 14 girls. I went to my local target and purchased my own right after work. It's soft, smells amazing and is good for you skin. My skin is NEVER dry, NEVER cracks and the price is outstanding.
Khadija K.
Khadija K.
I received this a test purpose, omg! I'm seriously addicted to smelling this lotions, I love how soft my skins feels. I extremely dry skin, this lotions works miracles, I recommend you use the scrub. And then the lotions. Your body will feel so smooth, you won't stop feeling on your legs and arms. With every penny, at this product for your winter regime.
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Los Angeles, CA
Having sensitive skin makes it hard for me to find a moisturizer that works well for me but this moisturizer is great. It doesn't leave my skin dry after a short time and it also doesn't irritate it. My only complaint is that it can leave my skin feeling a little heavy sometimes but overall I would recommend especially if you have sensitive skin.
Addie D.
Addie D.
Circle Pines, MN
I have pretty sensitive skin but this is one of the few lotions I can buy at target/Walmart without my skin getting red and irritated. It smells great and the scent is not overwhelming. Affordable in comparison to many of the lotions around it. I have probably bought this 3-4 times and will continue to do so!
Sabella M.
Sabella M.
I love love love this stuff. It smells amazing, and makes my skin feel so nourished. I've used this stuff for so long, and my skin always looks glowing and feels smooth. Even my boyfriend noticed when I used this stuff daily. This is the only lotion I felt I was moisturized 100% of the time.
Anyea W.
Anyea W.
This lotion is great. It only gets four because I'm more into fruity smells but this still keeps me moisturized. This is great for when I don't want a lot of perfume smells on me at night before I go to bed. This also lasts pretty long since a half pump can keep my leg shiny all day.
Jana-Maria S.
Jana-Maria S.
Moorpark, CA
Great lotion. The smell is just like the Oatmeal mask that I also use. It could be improved because it smells a bit earthy. But it is great for the price that it costs. It is very effective in moisturizing! I bought it at Target they have a great selection of St. Ives products.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Long Beach, NY
Love love love the oatmeal and Shea butter body lotion that st Ives makes. It smells so good, but not too strong and does the trick of moisturizing your skin. It is more expensive than some lotions, but worth it. I recommend it to everyone and will continue to buy this product.
Holly R.
Holly R.
I've been looking for a non greasy moisture for work. Has anyone used this one? do you recommend it for dry hands?