St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Body Wash uploaded by Emely  M.

BY ST. IVES

St. Ives.
Naturally clear.
Body wash green tea.
New!
Clears body breakouts & reduces redness.
Oil-free.
Salicylic acid acne medication with 100% natural green tea. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ali M.
Love using this occasionally in the shower at night. The scent is relaxing and does help to calm any body breakouts I may be having.
Jennifer T.
Woodland Park, NJ
I love anything coconut! I love this body wash, it's smells great and is affordable! There's always a coupon or sale with St. Ive's
Jennifer M.
I love the way this product smells. It smells really good and to top it off it leave your body so smooth but also very moisturized.
Natalie A.
Granada Hills, CA
I love this product! It feels so good on my skin and feels like it has less chemicals. I also love the green tea facial scrub.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great stuff. Love how it smells and it leaves me feeling so clean and fresh. Would recommend if you're looking for a good wash.
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
THIS IS MY FAVORITE BODY WASH!!! I love how gentle it is for my skin. It has the best best scent too. It's a good buy as well.
Christine M.
Westerville, OH
Leaves my skin feeling clean while still keeping it clear of breakouts. Smells good and a little bit seems to go a long way.
Sammy M.
Used this once and really liked it don't know why I stopped using it. Makes your skin feel really soft + it smells amazing.
Dionne B.
I love using St. Ives body wash. This is a clean refreshment fragrance that leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturised.
katrina p.
La Place, LA
Kevin Love this body wash I used to use the green tea face wash I loved it also I love the smell and it's a great price
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've never seen this, where can I find it?
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone noticed a real improvement with this wash? Is it good for body breakouts?