St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Body Wash uploaded by Emely  M.

BY ST. IVES

St. Ives.
Naturally clear.
Body wash green tea.
New!
Clears body breakouts & reduces redness.
Oil-free.
Salicylic acid acne medication with 100% natural green tea. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jasmine N.
New Orleans , LA
The scrub in this somewhat annoys me, I feel it would be better with more of a grit like the green tea scrub. However the scent was nice.
Laura D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really need to find this one in stores again! I love St.Ives Green Tea line, they all worked really well without irritating your skin
Sabrina P.
Vallejo, CA
This is a great body wash your body will feel so clean and the smell is great. Your body will Feel refresh. I will give this as a gift
Christina L.
Mill Run, PA
I've heard that green tea is good for your skin, but I didn't think it would leave me feeling so refreshed. I recommend this body wash.
Christina B.
Pleasanton , TX
St. Ives has wonderful products! good scent, natural ingredients, and does a great job! use in shower daily and feel clean & refreshed
Robin C.
Bronx, NY
Refreshing, invigorating and it has a lovely scent and great value. I have been using it for a week now and plan on purchasing more.
Margo T.
W Lafayette, IN
This is one of my favorite body washes, not only because it leaves my skin so clean-feeling, but also because the smell is so fresh!
Kate R.
Tenafly, NJ
This is a miracle in a bottle for my twenty year old son. He loves it. Has no back acne and feels clean and fresh after his showers.
Lisa S.
Denton, TX
Smells great! Makes me feel good & clean!! it is a gentle soap and good for the price!
I will definitely good to purchase this again!
Mandie B.
rainbow city, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Well I use the oatmeal kind.but it's not here and when I click anything it only goes to green tea.....whatever. I like the body wash
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've never seen this, where can I find it?
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone noticed a real improvement with this wash? Is it good for body breakouts?