St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Body Wash uploaded by Emely  M.

BY ST. IVES

St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Body Wash with skin-soothing green tea gently fights blemishes and reduces redness and irritation caused by acne. It was specially developed to treat body breakouts such as those on your back, shoulders and chest. Its rich, lathering formula leaves skin clear and calm.

Buy on Jet.com
Eva C.
Rockville, MD
Love the green tea scent. Very fresh and wakes you up. Not sickeningly sweet like some and doesn't give me a headache. Scent stays on your r a little bit which is nice too
Binti T.
Ok baby. No stress, and Black. I don't know. but it is a very special and I have a good day, but I am also a Mama Bear. . the " N, I am a child of God. I have to be at work tomorrow and will continue to be the good day. . . . .
Melissa L.
Leaves you feeling clean, the scent is fresh. I prefer a fruity scent or something more tropical but this is great for those who aren't fond of strongly scented cleansers
Alexis G.
Can't wait to try this one! I'm obsessed with green tea products, especially ones that help with red pigmentation/redness. I have some on my face and arms, it would be a bonus if it helps with eczema patches too.
Lynsey Y.
I love this body/face wash! It smells great and I've used it for about a year now. It really does clear up your skin and doesn't seem to over dry. I find it's a bit pricey, but it's worth it.
Adela M.
San Antonio, TX
I like this body wash it is hypoallergenic and it doesn't give me pimples or any rashes because a lot of products do and i have sensitive skin and this is perfect
Carley S.
Sunriver, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Green Tea has been one of my favorite scents since I was a kid. And this is no exception. If you love how green tea makes you feel and the fresh smell try this!
Caitlin S.
Columbus, OH
Really love how moisturizing this stuff is. Also smells amazing, very refreshing and stays on your skin. I've only purchased it once but I would purchase again.
Renji R.
Love this one. Doesn't make skin dry or stretchy. pleasant smell and feels hydrated after wash. Unless you have extremely dry skin- you don't need a body lotion
Kristie G.
I always keep a bottle of this on hand. It cleans well, but it helps with itchy skin and hives as well. It calms redness and just does an over all good job!
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've never seen this, where can I find it?
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone noticed a real improvement with this wash? Is it good for body breakouts?