St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Body Wash uploaded by Emely  M.

BY ST. IVES

St. Ives.
Naturally clear.
Body wash green tea.
New!
Clears body breakouts & reduces redness.
Oil-free.
Salicylic acid acne medication with 100% natural green tea. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Anna G.
Dysart, IA
I love this product because it leaves my skin feeling soft and not itchy like some body washes. I use it everyday in the shower and it is awesome! The smell is great and it is all natural which I love and the price was perfect. I constantly stock up!
Leticia V.
This is perfect for my oily pron back and chest. I love the smell. It smell so relaxing and destress at the same time. If you have oily body skin type recommend this. It's a must to have it in your shower!!!
Meralys V.
Evansville, IN
It makes my skin super soft after I use it, perfect for exfoliating legs before shaving. I use it once or maybe twice a week. the scent is very nice. the price is great because its not pricey at all and you pay for a lot of product. I recommend this to everyone in my family.
Gloria T.
Norman, OK
I like the smell, it is a clean, earthy scent. Skin feels soft and moisturized after first use. Great value because you only use a small amount for great frothing! I will repurchase this product.
Nicol I.
Carlstadt, NJ
I have really sensitive skin when it comes to body wash and this product never gave me a reaction. It's great for sensitive skin. The scent is light and fresh and it is super moisturizing. For being under $10 it's a great product and would definitely purchase again.
Lorilee H.
Muscoda, WI
I received the St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Body Wash as a gift.
I only used this product once, as I did not care for the smell of the product.
Overall, I would not personally recommend this product simply due to the smell, however, others may not mind it.
Georgino S.
Romeoville, IL
It works decently well on body acne (I have chest and back acne and it cleared up a bit when I used this product) it smells decent, not my favorite smell, but seemed expensive from where I bought it and I'm not sure the results warranted the price I paid
Kinney B.
Soddy Daisy, TN
My absolute favorite green tea body scrub. Sometimes you just feel like your skin needs some caffeine to brighten it up! I always go for tea over coffee and this stuff does the trick.
Abby H.
Tigerville, SC
This stuff is amazing! I have really sensitive skin and this did not irritate it at all. I really use it everyday and it is wonderful. I bought it at my local Walmart, and it was well priced to. Not to expensive on this college students budget!
Brittany W.
Knoxville, TN
This is a nice body wash, but the smell just doesn't do anything for me. It isn't awful, but it's just not what I want to smell like. But I do love the natural ingredients :)
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've never seen this, where can I find it?
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone noticed a real improvement with this wash? Is it good for body breakouts?