St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Body Wash uploaded by Emely  M.

BY ST. IVES

St. Ives.
Naturally clear.
Body wash green tea.
New!
Clears body breakouts & reduces redness.
Oil-free.
Salicylic acid acne medication with 100% natural green tea. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sabrina K.
I love this product! It smells so good and makes you feel really smooth. The only thing i would recommend is using little amounts at a time to avoid a slimy residue. Other than that it's awesome! Would give this to a family member or friend.
Kate N.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love st Ives and anything that is green tea. This is the perfect soap and leaves me feeling fresh. It also helps my back acne and any other inflammation problems I have on my body. It reduces redness and smells so good.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
I love the scent of green tea and this is a great brand. It is a little pricier than other brands, but it is effective. I haven't got the soap in a while, but it is good. I would recommend it, but would also share less expensive brands.
Leanne C.
Piedmont, SC
Clean fresh smell that leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. Easy to find in drugstores, superstores, and grocery stores. A great value for $5 and under. Smell lasts throughout the day but not overpowering. Definitely recommend!
Leanna M.
New bern, NC
Just bought this so i am still testing it out! I bought it at target found it very easily.. So far it smells great and leaves my skin soft and smooth. Have not used long enough to see any changes in my skin but there is potential!
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
For some reason, st. Ives BLEACHED all of my brand new fave cloths. We don't use bleach in anything, so i tested all of.my face and body washes and it was our st. Ives products! Never use again
julia c.
Great product! I always have little pesky breakouts on my back and this product really helps with those. It smells great, is affordable and lasts a good amount of time. I would definitely buy again and recommend to anyone.
Emily C.
Bakersfield, CA
This body wash is great for anyone with oily/acneic skin types and if you suffer from body acne. I use this every night or every other day deending on how sensitive your skin is. I love that it has salicylic acid in it to fight break outs and that it has a refreshing smell but I wish it had exfoliating beads.
Victoria B.
Muskegon, MI
I like using this when I shower in the morning. It helps me feel refreshed and ready for the day. Knowing that if I ever take a shower at night I use a lavender scented body wash. I also love the smell ofor the green tea body wash. I also like that it is easy to find. I can buy it almost anywhere.
Maddie S.
Elmer, NJ
St. Ives entire green tea line is refreshing and sooths the skin much like a cup of green tea sooths the body and mind . This product smells incredible and reduces redness effectively.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've never seen this, where can I find it?
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone noticed a real improvement with this wash? Is it good for body breakouts?