St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Body Wash uploaded by Emely  M.

BY ST. IVES

St. Ives.
Naturally clear.
Body wash green tea.
New!
Clears body breakouts & reduces redness.
Oil-free.
Salicylic acid acne medication with 100% natural green tea. see more...

Brittany J.
Lexington, KY
I have really bad body acne and I actually noticed a difference once I started using this some of the redness went away immediately and in a few days I started to see more clarity. All in all I was satisfied with this product and will keep using it.
Kenzi L.
Logan, UT
I used the version with the little white scrubber beads in them - for my face. I love it! Whoever came up with the idea to make a Green Tea flavored body wash was a complete and utter genius. It smells like heaven. I will definitely be buying this and only this for a very long time.
Lauren H.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this body wash so much! It lathers on in the shower well, which is a plus for me because I like that a little goes a long way. Also, it's super refreshing and leaves me feeling very clean. Would definitely recommend this body wash!
Nina W.
St Louis Park, MN
I love the St. Ives products and they really make my skin feel refreshed and clean! I also have the facial washes as well. I got mine at Target and it is a reasonable price. I think I got mine while it was on sale as well. I recommend any of the products from St. Ives!
Tori D.
Camden, AR
LOVED it!!! I was unsure about using a new brand at first but I'm so glad I switched! It made my skin feel super soft and stayed soft throughout the day! It smells amazing too, not too strong! Definitely worth the money!
Carolyn R.
Hialeah, FL
It made my skin feel so nice, the body wash is very gentle. I love the smell of the green tea, it really relaxes me. I love using it after going to the gym, it makes me feel so clean. It's definitely worth the price you pay for it, I'll be buying this again.
Meagan F.
I LOVE this cleanser. The smell is relaxing and not overpowering. I leave the shower feeling less stressed and ready to start my day. My skin feels moisturized and refreshed. It's not thick or sticky and there's no residue after my shower. I'd definitely purchase again.
Kelsey G.
Nashville, TN
I love this body wash! It makes my skin feel really clean and helps with breakouts caused by the hot weather + working out this summer! It doesn't leave my skin feeling too dried out and I would say is one of the best cleansing body washes out there!
Jenn G.
I love St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Body Wash because it smells great and is gentle on your skin. It doesn't leave your skin greasy like other liquid body washes can. It's great if you have oily skin and I would definitely recommend this to use.
Dakota S.
Hawthorne, CA
Really works to clean skin and clear up any acne breakouts on the body. I use it everyday in the shower. It is a very gentle formula but still effective. The body wash scent is green tea and very fresh and light. I would recommend, I love the produc.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've never seen this, where can I find it?
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone noticed a real improvement with this wash? Is it good for body breakouts?