St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Body Wash uploaded by Emely  M.

BY ST. IVES

St. Ives.
Naturally clear.
Body wash green tea.
New!
Clears body breakouts & reduces redness.
Oil-free.
Salicylic acid acne medication with 100% natural green tea. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Isabella G.
This is amazing. it detoxes and purifies my skin although i am not to keen on the smell. it is very gentle and very long lasting. i mix it in with coconut and vanilla. it is a good value to get nice shiny skin and is worth every penny. i would recommend it to all of you.
Molka M.
This is an ordinary body wash and there is nothing special about it other than the fact that it does not take moisture out of skin like some other body washes do. The scent is not much, rather mild and does not linger on the skin. I do not think I would buy this again.
Penny W.
Auckland, Auckland
Refreshing, not to rough on the skin and feels really cleansing. Use it 5 times a week. Feels and smells fresh. Not a highly perfumed product so would suit sensitive skin. Cleans my pores well, unlike many other scrubs I have tried before that are more harsh, dense scrubs.
Jeanette M.
Mira, NS
I love st Ives and I bought this because I enjoy the green tea facial wash. This isn't really a body wash you buy for the smell but it does the job and doesn't dry out the skin. I get the odd blemish and it helps keep that at bay.
Sen A.
Whitby, ON
wasnt the best body wash i've used. did feel nice on the body and did not help my back acne. the price was very affordable like all st ives products. I gave this a 2 star rating only because i didnt feel "clean" after using it. and I probably wont recommend this to someone that has acne prone skin.
Erin H.
Love this body wash, definitely a must have for my shower, I don't get a lot of blemishes on my back and chest but I do get the occasional one and this keeps them at bay and gets rid of them with a couple washes!
Rachel A.
The smell si great but is also strong so I suggest you smell it befor you buy it. since I don't suffer from acne other than on my face, I can't tell if it really helps with that and redness. In my opinion, it's just like every other body wash
ISABEL R.
AV. MACHALA 1001 Y VELEZ
CONTIENE ACIDO SALICILICO QUE ME AYUDA CON EL TEMA DEL ACNE, ES UN PRODUCTO QUE USO PARA EVSTAR ESAS PEQUEÑAS PRESENTACIONES DE ACNE MAS LO UTILIZO PARA PREVENIR YA QUE MI EL ES GRASA
Marj L.
It's nice and smooth to my skin but I'm out of stocks for now . I stop for now because I'm out of budget but it's really nice to used. I will recommend it to other who want to have smooth skin and cool.
Christina F.
Brampton, RI
Very good product, helped me clear my acne for a bit , it makes my face dry a little bit so be wary of that. Overall, good for acne prone skin.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've never seen this, where can I find it?
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone noticed a real improvement with this wash? Is it good for body breakouts?