St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Body Wash uploaded by Emely  M.

BY ST. IVES

St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Body Wash with skin-soothing green tea gently fights blemishes and reduces redness and irritation caused by acne. It was specially developed to treat body breakouts such as those on your back, shoulders and chest. Its rich, lathering formula leaves skin clear and calm.

St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Body Wash
  • "This scrub is medicated with 1% salicylic acid, but it will have no effect on your acne because the product’s pH is too high. Even if the pH were within an efficacious range, salicylic acid is mostly wasted in rinse-off products; it is best left on skin, but you don’t want to leave a scrub product on your skin. Silica beads serve as the scrub agent, and they’re supported by detergent cleansing agents. As long as you don’t expect this scrub to clear your skin, it is a good option for normal to oily skin—just be sure to not use it over acne lesions, because acne cannot be scrubbed away." in 15 reviews
  • "Great product! I always have little pesky breakouts on my back and this product really helps with those. It smells great, is affordable and lasts a good amount of time. I would definitely buy again and recommend to anyone. " in 7 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin when it comes to body wash and this product never gave me a reaction. It's great for sensitive skin. The scent is light and fresh and it is super moisturizing. For being under $10 it's a great product and would definitely purchase again. " in 6 reviews
Tabitha M.
Paris, TX
LOVE. The face wash Is also brilliant and totally rejuvenates your skin!!!!
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Like the fruity smell and the light lemon hints feels great and very bubbly
Barbara M.
Apopka, FL
St Ives was used a long time ago amd I loved it, I have bought other items
Jeny G.
Tamaulipas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
See you never problem skin! Green tea helps unclog pores, clear blackheads and calm redness. Naturally Clear Green Tea Cleanser was launched by the design house of St. Ives; It is recommended for normal skin; Rich in quality.
Isabella G.
This is amazing. it detoxes and purifies my skin although i am not to keen on the smell. it is very gentle and very long lasting. i mix it in with coconut and vanilla. it is a good value to get nice shiny skin and is worth every penny. i would recommend it to all of you.
Molka M.
This is an ordinary body wash and there is nothing special about it other than the fact that it does not take moisture out of skin like some other body washes do. The scent is not much, rather mild and does not linger on the skin. I do not think I would buy this again.
Penny W.
Auckland, Auckland
Refreshing, not to rough on the skin and feels really cleansing. Use it 5 times a week. Feels and smells fresh. Not a highly perfumed product so would suit sensitive skin. Cleans my pores well, unlike many other scrubs I have tried before that are more harsh, dense scrubs.
Jeanette M.
MIRA GUT, NS
I love st Ives and I bought this because I enjoy the green tea facial wash. This isn't really a body wash you buy for the smell but it does the job and doesn't dry out the skin. I get the odd blemish and it helps keep that at bay.
Sen A.
Whitby, ON
wasnt the best body wash i've used. did feel nice on the body and did not help my back acne. the price was very affordable like all st ives products. I gave this a 2 star rating only because i didnt feel "clean" after using it. and I probably wont recommend this to someone that has acne prone skin.
Erin H.
Love this body wash, definitely a must have for my shower, I don't get a lot of blemishes on my back and chest but I do get the occasional one and this keeps them at bay and gets rid of them with a couple washes!
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've never seen this, where can I find it?
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone noticed a real improvement with this wash? Is it good for body breakouts?