St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Body Wash uploaded by Emely  M.

BY ST. IVES

St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Body Wash with skin-soothing green tea gently fights blemishes and reduces redness and irritation caused by acne. It was specially developed to treat body breakouts such as those on your back, shoulders and chest. Its rich, lathering formula leaves skin clear and calm.

Buy on Jet.com
Isela M.
Love the smell and green tea anything smells bomb. In my opinion. Leaves my skin soft
Alexsandra M.
South Gate, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this product. Smells amazing and body feels amazing after using it
Kreeslin A.
This body wash is so good. It has green tea that has very good effects. I like it.
Nia A.
Plum City, WI
Smells so good!! Smells just like green tea and leaves my skin super soft !!
Shannon F.
I love the smell. I don't think it lathers up as good as it should but works
Evelyn T.
This is one of the best natural body washes there is out there in my opinion
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Like the fruity smell and the light lemon hints feels great and very bubbly
Tabitha M.
Paris, TX
LOVE. The face wash Is also brilliant and totally rejuvenates your skin!!!!
Jennifer H.
Meredosia, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this refreshing citrus smell! I use the face scrub too..it's divine!
Barbara M.
Apopka, FL
St Ives was used a long time ago amd I loved it, I have bought other items
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've never seen this, where can I find it?
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone noticed a real improvement with this wash? Is it good for body breakouts?