St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Body Wash uploaded by Emely  M.

BY ST. IVES

St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Body Wash with skin-soothing green tea gently fights blemishes and reduces redness and irritation caused by acne. It was specially developed to treat body breakouts such as those on your back, shoulders and chest. Its rich, lathering formula leaves skin clear and calm.

Buy on Jet.com
Mia P.
King Of Prussia, PA
Smells amazing and the scent lasts all day long.'leaves your body feeling clean but not over drying
Lizette T.
Aurora, CO
You will never go wrong with Green Tea. I've notice I change in my skin. No more rough bunny skin.
Lori B.
Longview, WA
I tried this product once and didn't care for the fragrance that it had and it made me feel oily
Stephanie S.
York, PA
I love ANYYHING containing green tea! I love the scent and the green tea leaves my body fresh!
Trisha A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for my really sensitive skin, specially my acne prone areas. Doesn't give me any reactions
Millie S.
This body wash does wonders for my skin. It keeps my skin moisturized and look clean and clear
Cathy M.
Evansville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great lather and makes my skin very soft. I like this brand because it leaves no filmy residue!
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
You all MUST try this body wash!!! Omg it it AMAZING!!! Smells so great! & amazing on the skin
Isha P.
Not a big fan of this body wash. The smell isn't great at all. It doesn't last a while either
Jordan K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This body wash feels great! It makes my skin feel clean and energized. The smell is great too
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've never seen this, where can I find it?
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone noticed a real improvement with this wash? Is it good for body breakouts?