St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Body Wash uploaded by Emely  M.

BY ST. IVES

St. Ives.
Naturally clear.
Body wash green tea.
New!
Clears body breakouts & reduces redness.
Oil-free.
Salicylic acid acne medication with 100% natural green tea. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kimberly L.
Hudson, FL
This smells so good! I love the little beads in it and the way it makes you feel. I suggest this product.
Tanicia G.
George West, TX
St.Ives Green Tea products are my favorite! The body wash really cleanses my skin without drying it out.
Valerie E.
Florence, SC
The scent isn't too strong and removes all of my dead skin! My skin comes out feeling so smooth and soft!
Drew K.
Elk River, MN
Makes my skin feel super soft and clear. You'll notice a huge difference in what it does for your skin .
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
I didn't enjoy the scent over a long period of time..it smelled good in the store..but i got tired of it
zandra l.
Sherwood, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I absolutely love the St. Ives line of personal care products! They smell amazing and work really well
Emma T.
Amazing product love it obsessed with it it is my go to body wash ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ My favorite body wash
Claudia S.
This stuff is very good for your skin and hydrates. I love the smell of green tea and it's very gentle
Melinda M.
Fontana, CA
Green tea body wash is so yummy and smooth.this smells so good and keeps me soft I love this body wash.
Christy A.
Apo, AE
Green tea is great for your skin. St Ives is affordable and easily purchased and always smells great.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've never seen this, where can I find it?
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone noticed a real improvement with this wash? Is it good for body breakouts?