St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Body Wash uploaded by Emely  M.

BY ST. IVES

St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Body Wash with skin-soothing green tea gently fights blemishes and reduces redness and irritation caused by acne. It was specially developed to treat body breakouts such as those on your back, shoulders and chest. Its rich, lathering formula leaves skin clear and calm.

St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Body Wash
  • "This scrub is medicated with 1% salicylic acid, but it will have no effect on your acne because the product’s pH is too high. Even if the pH were within an efficacious range, salicylic acid is mostly wasted in rinse-off products; it is best left on skin, but you don’t want to leave a scrub product on your skin. Silica beads serve as the scrub agent, and they’re supported by detergent cleansing agents. As long as you don’t expect this scrub to clear your skin, it is a good option for normal to oily skin—just be sure to not use it over acne lesions, because acne cannot be scrubbed away." in 15 reviews
  • "Great product! I always have little pesky breakouts on my back and this product really helps with those. It smells great, is affordable and lasts a good amount of time. I would definitely buy again and recommend to anyone. " in 7 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin when it comes to body wash and this product never gave me a reaction. It's great for sensitive skin. The scent is light and fresh and it is super moisturizing. For being under $10 it's a great product and would definitely purchase again. " in 6 reviews
Mahsa M.
Hollywood, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love with any body wash that has green tea in it. The St. Ives green tea body wash leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. Another thing that I love about the St. Ives products is that they are very affordable.
brooke g.
Dallas, TX
smells incredible, leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth without artificial scent-afterwards. It's an incredible value, and ultimately goes well with all my other products. It's a part of my home spa routine without the cost and burden.
Asia D.
East orange , NJ
Emily P.
Kirkland, WA
This is the body wash I currently use, there is almost always a deal on it. I love the scent, my boyfriend also utilizes it when he stays over and has to shower.
Jeannette O.
St Ives is like an old faithful. It's not the most luxurious brand, but their products are simple and tend to work well. I usually pick these up for the manfriend as more femininely packaged products don't appeal to him. If my skin on my body (especially back) seem irritated or fussy I find that the green tea is soothing and calming.
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love green tea. The smell the taste how it relaxes you and especially how good it is for you. Naturally I had to try this. It smells just like green tea! Like your literally bathing in it. I love to use it at night because it relaxes me and helps me sleep better. And so good on my skin. Makes it soft gives it a glow.
Zola Z.
Atlanta, GA
Love this! Smells amazing and makes me feel clean, clean, clean. The green tea is my favorite scent- not overpowering but long lasting enough to make you smell fresh all day.
Emely  M.
Riverside, CA
It keeps my body feeling smooth and clean. I like how it feels it is gentle and does not leave my body feeling dry instead it leaves it feeling moisturized and not oily at all. I absolutely like how I only need to use a little bit. I would definitely buy it again.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
Green tea is definitely a popular fad going on right now and I'm into it. I have this as well as the green tea facial scrub and I love them both. The green tea is really calming for red and irritated skin. It also has a slight scent of tea. Also fairly inexpensive
Brittany M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Feels refreshing and cleansing. i love the light fresh pleasant scent. i will buy it again. i recommend it. my skin feels clean soft and reinvigorated after using this green tea body wash. i recommend it for others who want to feel freshened and revitalized.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've never seen this, where can I find it?
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone noticed a real improvement with this wash? Is it good for body breakouts?