BY ST. IVES #93 in Body Scrub

St. Ives.
Naturally clear.
Body scrub green tea.
New!
Clears body breakouts & reduces redness.
Oil-free.
Salicylic acid acne medication with 100% natural green tea. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Susan D.
Elmhurst, IL
I was pleasantly ssurprised when I used this product to find that the fragrance was so pleasing. Normally I do not care for green tea smell. The product did its job by sluffing off the dead skin and leaving my skin smooth to the touch, it smelled great and the best part was it rinsed off easily. The key to a good scrub would be that the oils rinse off easily so that when you leave the shower you do not have a greasy feeling. I give this product 5 starts and continue to use on a regular basis.
Myranda L.
MIDLAND, TX
The green tea face scrub did wonders for my complexion so I bought this body scrub thinking it would help the rest of me (I break out after being in the sun, whether I wear sunscreen or not, I live in South Texas so it is very rare to not have a sunny day). The body scrub did not clear my breakouts on my shoulders and more just dried my skin out.
Elena J.
Hacienda Heights, CA
This product is okay. The scent is pretty nice but I don't feel like it work the way I wanted it to. When I think of a body scrub, I want something that's going to really exfoliate my skin and this just didn't do it for me. If your someone who like mild exfoliates this is for you. For the price its okay but I won't be repurchasing.
Mara Z.
Dallas, PA
I live for this stuff! I use not only on my face, but all over my body. I tend to use it 3-4 times a week. If I use it more it over exfoliates. The only con I have with the product is that it tends to stay in eyelashes, so be careful to fully wash your face. The price is right, so I totally recommend this product.
Devyn D.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a lightweight body scrub with just enough texture to feel like you're doing some work without hurting your skin. It smells amazing, but never too strong and its gentle enough to use everyday. I would recommend it to anyone who likes natural scent with a light weight.
Karin H.
Fort Collins, CO
Leaves my skin feeling really smooth. I don't normally use scrubs because I have sensitive skin, but this scrub is gentle and sloughs away dead skin. It smells great, The price is awesome, and it leaves my skin looking brighter and fresher. 5 stars, would buy it again.
Abby H.
West Sacramento, CA
I really like the green tea line. It's very drying, but it scrubs nicely and makes your skin feel super soft. Smells nice too. It's more of a microdermabrasion kind of scrub rather than the regular line of apricot scrubs, which are always fabulous, but it's still great
Kathleen D.
Carrollton, VA
I love all of St. Ives' products! I love that they contain all-natural ingredients. I use it every day. I think it is a good value for the size and for how many uses you get out of it. I love the scrub because it is gentle and makes me feel clean. I would buy it again.
Larissa M.
Blue Springs, MO
I really liked this product because it smelled amazing, and I could just feel the dead skin being scrubbed off of my legs and feet. It really leaves you feeling refreshed when you get out of the shower/tub. The only thing is that I wish I had gotten a different scent.
Madison K.
Spring Hill, TN
I got the chance to use this while staying with a friend and I sort of fell in love. I am very into deep exfoliating on my dry skin to try and alleviate some of the itchiness and it was very soothing and smelled really good. Highly recommend if you like to exfoliate!