BY ST. IVES

St. Ives Naturally Clear Blemish and Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub cleans pores to prevent breakouts and gently exfoliates skin to prevent blemishes. This dermatologist tested product is oil-free and uses 100 natural extracts and exfoliants. see more...

Anndria T.
I used to use this and the st. ives fresh skin apricot scrub daily. I went to ulta one day and was talking to a derma professional and shuttered at what I learned. St. Ives puts small plastic particles in with the bead that actually tears off your skin. While it does take off old dead skin - it can also remove new skin. I trashed my bottle after I learned that.
Porsha P.
I always enjoy a nice cleansing scrub! This apricot scrub leaves my skin clean and exfoliated. This is a bit drying, but definitely helps when you have dry flaming skin. The price is great for the amount you get. It's perfect for the winter flakiness you get, especially around the nose!
N N.
gainesville
Love using this scrub all over my body. Personally, it is a bit harsh on my the skin on my face. But it works great on my neck and elbows especially. I would recommend any of their products. The price is great and can be found in any drugstore/beauty section.
Sarah B.
Greenville, NC
I've been using this product for almost 10 years in my every day routine. I keep it in the shower and use it to clean my face and back shoulders from dirt and acne. It smells great, feels great and leaves the face really smooth.
Carly D.
I love this scrub. It is a great exfoliant for hands, feet, knees, and elbows but is gentle enough to use on your face as well. I use this three times a week and it always leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. The scent is great and it doesn't dry out my skin.
Maria P.
Effective inexpensive apricot cleanser that I got for $3 I started using this again after using some higher end brands and I can honestly say now that this stuff is really good. It has 100% natural extracts and its paraben free. I use this 3-4 times per week and when I get out the shower my face feels so soft and clean. The tiny beads it comes with makes me feel like good exfoliation not sure if its for that but it feels good!
Ashley C.
I just started using this product on my face. The bottle was about $5 at Walmart. When you squeeze it out you instantly see the grit to it and if you're like me, that makes you excited. I put it on and scrubbed my face. (It felt WONDERFUL!) I could feel it working in my skin. I rinsed it off, patted dry and I could not believe how soft and amazing my face felt. I am in love with this product at the moment.
Alisha J.
S Ozone Park, NY
St Ives is my number one highly recommended product for any season and any face concern. From blemishes to blackheads it works wonders. I have been using this face scrub religiously for 3 months and my skin never looked so healthy and rejuvenated. My blemishes cleared instantly and my skin overall brightened. Amazing products from an inexpensive yet amazing brand.
Savannah M.
Fort Meade, MD
Absolutely loved this scrub, until I read an article by a dermatologist who said it is not only damaging the skin, but speeding up the aging process. Apparently it creates micro tears in the skin, and when using regularly you never allow them to heal. I was very bummed because I loved this product so much. Would not recommend, look up a home remedy exfoliator.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
St. Ives products are probably my favorite when it comes to facial cleansers. The apricot scrub really made a difference in my skin when I had blackheads and pretty normal breakouts. I also loved the way it felt when I would put on my face. It is kind of grainy, which I like.
Emily R.
How is this scrub different from the normal apricot scrub?
Star J.
Is it normal for this scrub to cause breakouts after continuous use? I'm wondering if I'm focusing more on the negative reviews as opposed to the positive ones. I haven't actually tried it myself but I'm nervous that it's going to make my skin worse!
Yarilis V.
Florida
St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub Does it really remove acne scars like dark spots?