BY ST. IVES #19 in Face Scrubs

St. Ives Naturally Clear Blemish and Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub cleans pores to prevent breakouts and gently exfoliates skin to prevent blemishes. This dermatologist tested product is oil-free and uses 100 natural extracts and exfoliants.

• How is this scrub different from the normal apricot scrub?2 Answers
  • Is it normal for this scrub to cause breakouts after continuous u...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Love love love this scrub! Makes my skin super smooth and soft. It's gentle on my skin and I would strongly recommend it to sensitive and non-sensitive skin types. I use this every single day. Definitely has helped reduce my breakouts. " in 12 reviews
Becca L.
Fillmore, CA
This has been my go to face wash for years and has always kept my skin clear without over drying. I'm not sure what happened, but since the product has changed its look my skin has a slight burn when I use this wash and it does not feel clean after. I always loved how this wash exfoliated my skin, but now it neither feels like it cleans nor exfoliates. I may need to find a new face wash.
Mayra A.
I literally use this apricot scrub day and night as a cleanser which I probably shouldn't use that often but it works really good no breakouts keeps my skin really clean and clear. Also feel smooth smells amazing really fresh and fruity. An expensive product really worth buying one of those must haves for me. I love to exfoliate skin with this product it just smells good and feels great
Sierra M.
la quinta
This scrub works really well.the packaging is nice with apricots on it. After I use it my skin is always glowing. It would work a better if it had a thinner consistency though. The only downside to this is it has a strange smell, maybe it is just the apricot, but it kinda smells like grandma.
Tiffany M.
Milwaukee
I love this face wash. It smells nice and has little scrubbing beads. It’s a great value for the money and not pricey at all. It’s really gentle while doing its job. I got mine at the grocery store. Lol. But you can get it pretty much anywhere. I would definitely recommend.
Catrina S.
I like the exfoliating power of this scrub, but it doesn't seem to help with my breakouts significantly. I think it needs more salicylic acid to really dry up those blemish spots. Will still use in a pinch, but I prefer other scrubs with more potent active ingredients.
Elicia W.
Hobart
it has little beads in it which is good for exfoliating. it has the texture of oatmeal with salt in it, and blueberries added. it is a good price! i would suggest being gentle when using it and not using it everyday and switching it out with a more gentle face wash.
Meripa T.
Tukwila
I will always love this scrub! I believe this is the number one face scrub that EVERYONE loves. I use this every other day when I have it on hand. This leaves my face smooth as a baby's bottom and clears all imperfections. It's definitely a keeper!
Selasi M.
I love this exfoliator! It's perfect for me skin. It's not abrasively harsh just right. My blemishes disappear when I use it consistently.Been using it for years and as someone with extremely sensitive skin, I give it 5 stars.
Olivia W.
I love love love this product. It works so much more that I thought it would. Gets rid of pimples in 24hrs or less! I have only bought this once because so much product comes in it, but I will be buying again! I highly recommend this product!!
Mary O.
Kankakee, IL
I've been using this for years. Sometimes everyday, sometimes just once a week. It gives a nice good scrub leaving you with a fresh clean face. Plus, sometimes I get dry, flakey skin so it helps smooth it out.
Emily R.
How is this scrub different from the normal apricot scrub?
Star J.
Is it normal for this scrub to cause breakouts after continuous use? I'm wondering if I'm focusing more on the negative reviews as opposed to the positive ones. I haven't actually tried it myself but I'm nervous that it's going to make my skin worse!