St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub

St. Ives Naturally Clear Blemish and Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub cleans pores to prevent breakouts and gently exfoliates skin to prevent blemishes. This dermatologist tested product is oil-free and uses 100 natural extracts and exfoliants.

St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub would you suggest thins? And is it too “rough” to use on sensitive skin?
What do you think of this? Have you bought it again?
Any exfoliating face wash recommendations? Been using St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub and Clean & Clear® Blackhead Eraser™ Scrub and both have been meh... and i have #sensitiveskin #combinationskin #eczema
Start your review of St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub!
Product Highlights
...and soft. It's gentle on my skin and I would strongly recommend it to sensitive and non-sensitive skin types. I use this every single day. Definitely has helped reduce my breakouts. in reviews
Samantha M.
Irvine, CA
St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub uploaded by Samantha M.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this face scrub! I keep it in my shower and use it a couple times a week. It helps keep my skin clear and smooth. Just make sure to moisturizer after 💕✨St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub
Nicole G.
North st, NY
St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub uploaded by Nicole G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite face scrub, I've been using this since I was a teenager. Works very well for my skin; I use this face scrub to remove makeup as well as prevent acne. Also has been effective at clearing up breakouts.
Chandra G.
St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub uploaded by Chandra G.
St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub is the best scrub ever that gives a good exfoliation without being so harsh. My skin is very sensitive and acne prone but this has decrease any breakout issues. Did not leave my skin irritated which is a plus and very noticeable glow after just a few use. Be gentle while using. This smells so amazing and only a small amount is needed. Make sure to always follow up with some type of moisturizing lotion or cream.
Anna H.
Moscow, ID
St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub uploaded by Anna H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Update: I recently found out how harsh this product is on your skin and how it’s full of irriatating fragrance... I started using other stuff, and I’ve seen a noticeable difference in my skin. Instead of my skin just “looking clean” and feeling fresh, my skin is radiant and glowing. It’s smooth to the touch, so I don’t really know that I’d really recommend this anymore. One of the best deep scrubs out there! I love using this whenever I take a shower. It just makes me feel that much more cleaner. It’s great for taking dead skin off❤️ It does have walnut shell powder in it though so if you’re allergic or have really sensitive skin then this might not be for you.
Lance H.
Lancaster, CA
St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub uploaded by Lance H.
This product is really good for scrub also for exfoliate. Im a repeat user of this product. If you want to improve your skin and remove dead skin try to exfoliate and scrub your body and face a week . I recommend this product to anyone if your suffering from a acne ❤️
Anwar M.
Tennessee City
St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub uploaded by Anwar M.
Best combo for glowmy my skin... oatmeal works wonders for blotchy, dry, and irritated smells amazing skin. Cucumber give a cooling sensation and it a baby wash cloth will give the best
Nicole J.
Manchester, NH
St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub uploaded by Nicole J.
I do like the scent of the st. Ives apricot facial scrub. It does exfoliate very well. I have sensitive skin so this grub is slightly abrasive for me. I like to use it to get excess skin off especially in the summer when I start to peel. I do enjoy this product and would purchase it again.
Angel G.
Jamestown, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product!!!! Very thick and hard to wash off but makes my skin feel soft and smooth. Packaging is ok nothing special. Does what it says and is a decent price. I use this almost daily in the shower with my other face cleansers. I would recommend.
alexia C.
Methuen, MA
St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub uploaded by alexia C.
St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub uploaded by alexia C.
I am a BIG FAN of face scrubs. I have extremely stubborn pores and acne. I started using this scrub 3-5 times a week and I have seen huge differences. My acne used to be terrible and now my fave is so smooth, this is not the only thing I used fifteen in my skin care routine but it definitely made a difference!
brandi H.
Salem, OR
St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub uploaded by brandi H.
absolutely love this face wash ! i use morning and night and it’s so good on my skin ! makes it so soft , doesn’t dry out and feels amazing when on face. i literally have to take this everywhere i go !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elle J.
christchurch
il y a 24 jours
Deanna H. il y a 24 jours
This stuff is garbage! Terrible for your skin. Please don't buy this.
Wendy H.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 5 mois
Krisia R. il y a 5 mois
Seriously if you have sensitive skin don’t use neither of the ones you mentioned, use Cetaphil and/or CeraVe, (the Foaming Cleanser from CeraVe). Physical scrubs can be very harsh on sensitive skin, I think you should look for a gentle chemical exfoliator combination skin friendly. Aim for Fragrance Free skincare, it’s better for sensitive skin. You have Combination Skin, look for a moisturizer that is preferably Water Based, that won’t cause you more breakouts.
Marilu G.
Fort Polk, LA
il y a un an
St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub Does it really clean your pores and leaves skin smooth ?
Asma E. il y a un an