BY ST. IVES

Reveal softer, radiant skin with St. Ives Mineral Therapy Body Wash. This gentle formula cleans and moisturizes while replenishing the nutrients your skin naturally loses every day. Use daily with St. Ives Replenishing Mineral Therapy Body Lotion for skin that looks and feels soft and revitalized. St. Ives Mineral Therapy Body Wash contains a custom mineral blend that nourishes skin and leaves it clean, refreshed, and replenished. Natural ingredients like potassium, calcium, iron, and copper help restore balance to your skin so you glow from the inside out. Natural glycerin further nourishes and revitalizes by drawing moisture to the skin.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Chloride, Ferric Citrate, Copper Gluconate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycol Stearate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, PPG-9, Propylene Glycol, Stearamide AMP, Methylisothiazolinone, Caramel, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

• Which us your favorite kind of body wash?5 Answers
  • So I have never used this praticular brand in a body wash...5 Answers
  • Does it help with with dead skin removal?3 Answers
St. Ives Mineral Therapy Body Wash
  • "I really love st Ives body washes they are great my boyfriend has really sensitive skin and this body wash doesn't irritate his or my skin i love them all all the products from this brand are amazing" in 30 reviews
  • "I love love love this wash. Smells great and is really moisturizing and lathers well. Great price too! I also use a bit if I am out of shaving cream." in 24 reviews
  • "I have the bumpy dry skin caused by keratosis on my arms and I hate it! But when I use this every day my skin gets so soft. It is not as rough as some others and the salt scrubs away so you know when you have scrubbed enough." in 20 reviews
  • " Yup like I said about the lotions love the body wash body feels and smells great!" in 5 reviews
Adya A.
East Greenbush
I used all the body washes from St Ives. Every summer I go buy this wash, and in winters I move to mild body washes, The packaging is the best. Yes I will repurchase it every summer I will get this body washes PINK LEMON AND MANDARIN is my favorite amongst all. This is the picture of bulk bottles I bought this year from TARGET (already used most of them :) ).
PROS:
1. Nice smell.
2. Foams good.
3. Makes skin feel fresh after wash.
4. Good Packaging.
5. Free of parabens
6. Easily available
7. Feels great in summers.

CONS:
1. Makes skin dry after wash.
2. I cannot use it in winters as it dries out my skin.

Marissa P.
round rock
When I use it on a body sponge you can’t feel the beads in it and when I just use my hand I feel like I’m not clean. I like the smell of it but I think I prefer their face washes.
Devin H.
Denton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Got 3 bottles in a cvs deal, tried for first time and they smell divine and leave skin feeling soft, refreshed and very clean. Definitely glad I purchased more than one bottle.
Kim W.
Riverside , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVE ST. IVES body wash!!  I have purchased a VARIETY of the different scents and styles, and this particular one is a favorite. It leaves my skin so soft with and extra clean feeling. Very gentle, and the smell is ever so subtle.(I hate heavy scents)
holly s.
Franklin Park
Great body wash.  Would love to get some samples of the other ones so I could try them out also.  Highly recommend st. ives.  There lotion is also great too.
Angela C.
Sacramento
Exfoliating smells amazing i use it a few times a week when I feel like my skin needs it. Good for people who sweat alot use to avoid body acne and clogged pores.
Sasha R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to shower gel. I love theses salt and kelp to help exfoliate my skin. It's a gentle on the skin but not to harsh when scrubbing. It is very affordable.. I would recommend this as a daily wash. St. Ives Mineral Therapy Body Wash
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love things that remind me of palm trees and this smell does that for me. I use this when i have had a long day and need something to help me relax and unwind. I make a bubble bath with this soap and also use it on my skin. It helps to add moisture to my skin all while helping me clean it and to relax it.
Gemini M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this body wash. Nice lovely scent with the oatmeal and Shea butter. I wish the scent lasted longer on my skin though. Bought it from Walmart and love that it is paraben free. Lathers nicely just wish it was more moisturizing.
Spring 1.
Its a good body wash for oily or sensitive skin.it has small grains for exfoliation. And I really like that. My body feels clean and soft. It takes out all the dead skin. And it smells really good too.
Megan T.
greensboro, NC
Which us your favorite kind of body wash?
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So I have never used this praticular brand in a body wash. Who likes it?
Jessica Y.
Whitesburg, Ga
Is it really good for really dry skin?
Sydney A.
Fairfax, VA
Does it help with with dead skin removal?
Jessica Y.
Whitesburg, Ga
Is it really good for really dry skin?

Amazon