BY ST. IVES

St. Ives Mineral Therapy Advanced Body Moisturizer is an intense moisture treatment that rejuvenates your skin with therapeutic moisture by replenishing nutrients your skin naturally loses. St. Ives’ custom mineral blend contains potassium and iron, the minerals essential for healthy skin, derived from their natural source in the Swiss Alps. This exclusive lotion absorbs immediately without ever being greasy, and leaves your skin soft, smooth and visibly healthy.

St. Ives Mineral Therapy Advanced Body Moisturizer
  • "Super moisturizing and not sticky on your skin. Very good price range and well worth it." in 14 reviews
  • "St. Ives Leaves my skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. I have dry skin and St. Ives has exceeded my expectations on leaving my skin soft and smooth." in 11 reviews
Bri W.
Baltimore, MD
Very hydrating and thick lotion which is great for night time use. It restore the ‘glow’ to my skin when I’m feeling a little ashy. Being thick, however, i don’t recommend using this product during the day if it’s hot out.
Stefani M.
Los Angeles
I used to love this lotion until  found out that they test their products on animals, I just cant support cruelty, so I have stopped using this and switched to virgin coconut oil instead
Beth S.
This is the go to moisturizer in our house.  Leaves our skin feeling hydrated for the whole day.  The best way to use it is when you get out of the shower before drying off.  Seals in the moisture from the shower as well as adding its own. This large bottles are a god send as we live in a dry climate.
Kinnesha B.
Bossier City, LA
After I started using this lotion in 2006 I didn't want to use any other product. I've tried to use other products but they don't do the job half as well as mineral therapy! I've even gotten compliments on my skin, lifelong user in the making. I hope they never change the recipe and they continue to make this product just the way it is!!
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
My absolute favorite!!  The price is very reasonable but the product is amazing by itself.  The fragrance is very light but you still notice it.  The lotion keeps my skin moisturized for hours.  It is easy to use with no waste.  I have bought the travel size to keep in my purse.
Pingala R.
it is really good product . its light weighted, the smell is mild and refreshing. it did meet my expectation. it was very gentle in my skin.  its perfect for all types of skin. its worth the price . i would buy it again and use. this is a product i would buy again
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA
A very nice lotion.  It moisturizes well without leaving your skin feeling super slimy like a lot of other brands tend to do.  I would recommend this product.  It is pretty effective at re-hydrating dry skin.  Perfect to have on hand for the winter months.
Taylor B.
This lotion is very smooth and not oily. It did not make my skin irritated which most lotions usually do. I enjoyed it because it wasnt too pricey and was an easy to use pump system. The packaging was average but I would definitely buy again. Quality!
Samantha R.
Yorkville, IL
I liked this lotion more than I thought i would. I got it as a gift, i don't usually purchase St. Ives products, but I was pleasantly surprised with this one as it left me will all day moisture after the shower. It does leave your hands a little greasy, so make sure to wash your hands afterwards.
This lotion works very well it smooths out my skin very well. It feels nice and does not burn dry areas. I use the lotion pretty often in my day to day life. The packaging is just like any other lotion and the quality of the product is very good.