St. Ives Mineral Therapy 24 Hour Maximum Moisture Advanced Body Moisturizer uploaded by MeChe P.

BY ST. IVES

St. Ives Mineral Therapy 24 Hour Maximum Moisture Advanced Body Moisturizer
  • "The best body lotion ever. I love they way it makes my skin feel. Very lightweight but moisturizing at the same time" in 36 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and this product worked great for me and my dry skin that wouldn't never go away" in 24 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and this product worked great for me and my dry skin that wouldn't never go away" in 5 reviews
Shanice N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is my absolute favorite body lotion to use for my skin. I love the smell and it leaves my skin so hydrated. I have tried so many lotions over the years and haven't had any luck finding one that didn't leave me feeling "oily" until I came across St. Ives. I moved almost a year ago and haven't been able to find the mineral therapy lotion in any of the stores near me. Complete bummer!
Samantha G.
Fort Rucker, AL
I've always been a fan of St Ives lotions, and this is no exception. It's a very thick moisturizer so it combats dry skin well. Depending on your skin type, it does feel slightly greasy. I also hate the pump style packaging. I feel like I always waste so much of the lotion due to the pump being unable to reach it. Overall, good product.
MeChe P.
This became my daily use cream as it really moisturizes and has a light and festive fragrance. Its packaging is really practical for me, however it is to have it at home, it is not a product that can be carried in the wallet. I bought it at the pharmacy
Cheyenne G.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
I have this product currently. It's a nice normal scented lotion. I usually use it when I get out of the shower because if has a very oily feel on my skin. I purchased it from Wal-Mart and I probably wouldn't buy it again due to it not really reacting well to my sensitive skin. It could really just be me though.
Elizabeth S.
This is holy grail for me. I use it every winter. I always get complete on how soft my skin is.
It is non greasy. It absorbs into the skin automatically. My mother who is a physical therapist recommends this to every patient because it is sensitive and helps with skin issues. So it's Doctor approved.
Melinda G.
Sunbury, PA
As someone with eczema I'm always on the search for a lotion that leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft, without flaring up my eczema even more. The smell is minimal which is nice, and the lotion is very effective at combating eczema on myself and my kids. I would buy this product again and suggest it to anyone looking for something that will last a while for use on skin conditions such as eczema! It's affordable for the amount you get and how well it works.
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
Very good body lotion! I liked the texture, the scent, and the results it gave me. Nothing more to say but I was satisfied with this product in every way. St Ives has several products I like and buy on a regular basis and this is one that I target during the winter time for my dry skin
Alyssa M.
Sterling Hts, MI
St. Ives lotion is one of my favorites when I'm looking to moisturize my skin and not just using it for the smell. I usually buy this lotion at Walmart and it is fairly priced. I can get a large bottle for a few dollars. I use this on my legs after shaving and it works well.
Erika R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great moisturizer it makes my skin feel nice and soft. i would definitely buy it again. I usually use it after i shower and it makes you feel great. I usually have a hard time finding a good moisturizer but after I found out about this one I haven't had any trouble.
Erin D.
Tukwila, WA
We use this on my daughter who has eczema and it keeps her skin moisturized all day with no itching. It goes on smooth and isn't greasy! The product smells wonderful and is a great value for the money. I definitely recommend this lotion for anyone needed extra moisture all day.