St. Ives Mineral Clay Firming Mask 4.75 oz. uploaded by Julia L.St. Ives Mineral Clay Firming Mask 4.75 oz. uploaded by Ramsha H.

BY ST. IVES

• Is it good on sensitive skin? Mines usually drys out when I use c...1 Answers
  • What would someone rate this in their first use?1 Answers
Danielle V.
Works very well. Skin feels very soft. Very easy to remove. Packaging is very informative. Met all my expectations very well. First time using it and loved it. Everything was great when using it. Love how soft my skin is afterwards.
Daisy B.
lamont
Works well, helped with spots and acne. Loved it would totally recommend and it is affordable. It is effective. It was gentle on my face after , my face felt soft. I would buy it again because it works so good
Lisa M.
This product really is timeless. I've been using this for 3 moths and it goes on very smooth and leaves my skin clear, soft and hydrated it didn't not dry my skin at all
Cathryn D.
Townville, SC
This mask feels great and smells great. It does get really dry and sometimes start to flake off which could cause a mess, but it is worth it. It left my face feeling smooth and it even looked like it was revived. Sometimes I do a facemask because my skim just feels blah, but this brought it back to life.
misty m.
Roy, UT
Me and my son both uses product it's amazing for me being elderly and having wrinkles and it also helps him with his breakouts and controls the grease on his face
Alexandria H.
Stafford, VA
I first tried this product and fell in love. So I told my mom about it and then she tried it as well. Her skin looks youthful and firmer just from using this mask every night. I highly recommend this product and brand as well. They also have great face scrubs for oily skin, acne prone skin and dry skin. Worrh every penny spent!
Haneda M.
Cantonment, FL
My face truly does feel nice and firm after I wash this mask off. I only do this once a week since its a mud mask and you don't want to over do it. There's a slight mint scent and a small minty tingle.
Jasmine A.
I dont always use masks regularly like I should because I'm lazy. But when I do I usually go for this. I like the way my face feels clean and fresh after washing it off. It also feels firm and smooth.
Emilie H.
Summerville, SC
St Ives keeps my skin clear! i have loved every product ive used of theirs and ill be honest. if i don't use it or miss a day i get break outs so i know it really truly works!
sadia m.
I love their products. None of their products has any bad affect on my skin. My skin is really sensitive and after using this my face just feels really fresh.
What would someone rate this in their first use?
Daisy Y.
Is it good on sensitive skin? Mines usually drys out when I use cleansing skin products. I don't want redness