BY ST. IVES

Detox daily with our revitalizing matcha and ginger cleansing stick. Inspired by Korean beauty trends, this solid cleanser (made with 100% natural coconut oil, of course!) dissolves daily grime for glowing skin day or night.

Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Potassium Cocoate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Potassium Myristate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium lauroyl lactylate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium A1:H5 Myristic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Potassium Laurate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance (Parfum), Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder.

Usage:

1. Wet face. Aim for damp, not dripping!

2. Remove cap and twist stick. Swipe cleanser over face, using small circles to boost blood flow and awaken skin.

3. Work product into lather using fingertips.

4. Rinse and glow!

Megan C.
Scottville, MI
I just recently bought this cleanser about a week ago. I have been loving any skincare product that's in a stick/balm form. The smell is amazing! I took off my makeup like I usually do, then rubbed this all over my face. Once I massaged it through my pores, its like my skin was awakened! It cleaned my skin like non other. Did I mention the smell?! Its amazing! Totally going to be buying the others and keep these in my daily routine. Great in the morning for a pick me up.
Isabella K.
Champaign , IL
So I have oily/combination acne prone skin that is quite sensitive. I was so surprised that this product did not break me out and was able to take off all of my face makeup. I cleansed with the stick to remove my makeup then washed again with the stick. A little goes a long way too! I do have to say it did take off all my waterproof eye makeup, however it burned my eyes so I would avoid using too much product around your eyes. Overall a great product especially for traveling :)
Danielle G.
This daily cleansing stick, for my skin, left my face dehydrated and wanting more. St. Ives always has the best products for the consumer. The packaging is clean and so eye catching. However, this cleanser stick left my skin dehydrated and eventually caused more breakouts. I have oily/combo skin and sometimes the most hydrating products do not always work out the best
Bailey G.
Lancaster, CA
What attracted me to this product was the unique packaging and the featured ingredients. I was kind of skeptical about the product and it’s effectiveness since I have acne prone skin, but it left my skin free of oil and looking and feeling smooth without feeling dry a all. This is my new favorite face wash at the moment:)
Heather Shea N.
San Angelo, TX
So I got my "St. I've Turn Up The Glow" vox box from @Influenster about a week ago. I received two complimentary cleansing sticks!

I waited to post about them so I could give an honest reveiw... So the jury is in... I LOVE THEM!

I have super dry skin so I am always a bit nervous to put try a new cleanser but I noticed these had coconut oil in them and I got super excited. I tried the Apricot & Manuka Honey first. I loved how easy it was. I wet my face, went ham rubbing the cleansing stick on my face, massaged my face to get a bit of a lather, rinse and BOOM done. My face was left feeling super clean, without being tight or uncomfortable. I used my @clinique
clearifying lotion 1, and my @tonymoly.official seaweed moisturizer... I felt moisturized all day!

I used the green tea and ginger stick that night to take off my make-up and cleansed twice to to get any remaining make-up off... My face came out looking super glow and clean.
I'll be honest, after that I have stuck to the green tea stick because it smells SOOOOOOO good... And my skin has looked great all week. No breakouts, no dry patches. ^^ Thanks @stivesskin for the great product!

#skincare #voxbox #stives #skincarereview #skincareroutine #glowy #influenster #turnuptheglow
Allison N.
Clarksville, TN
I was really excited to try this cleansing stick as I love anything green tea. The smell was great. Unfortunately, when I used it my face felt stiff as if it has residue on it. Definitely not the feeling I like after cleaning my face. The result left my face extra dry. I naturally do have dry, sensitive skin and I believe that should be taken into consideration when reading this review.
Neen B.
Love the scent; I normally do a green tea spray l make homemade to feel my skin hydrated throughout the day( mostly gym because my make up would look insane lol). So to see a face cleanser with green tea is great plus ginger anything is amazing. I’m also a flight attendant & this is the prefect add on to my make up. No spills, no popping bottles due to air pressure & no be harassed at customs for bring your favorite cleanser but sadly having to throw it away ;(. Anywho strongly recommend...it’s a little pricey for St. Ives but it’s great for on the go, travel or gym.
Anndria N.
Englewood , CO
Love this cleansing stick so much! I honestly love anything green tea scented so this was a win win for me. I usually love anything st. Ives but I will be staying away from this product since I’ve gone 100% cruelty free. None the less this is still an amazing product.
Stephanie M.
Amazing!!!!!’n makes my face feel awesome. I love the convenience of being able to travel with this. It’s a wonderful product that helps my skin clear up and makes my face glow/ price is just right and it is well worth the money that is spent on such a great brand
Allison A.
Westerly, RI
The Green Tea & Matcha Stick is my new go to! This product is so easy to use and super convenient to use when I am traveling for work! The smell is super fresh and clean, it doesn’t dry out my skin either. Which is a huge deal for me. I love it!
ѕσρнιє м.
Pointe-à-Tom
How do you like this, does it cleanse well? What are your thoughts?