Skin CareFacial SkincareFace ScrubsSt. Ives
Matcha Green Tea & Ginger Cleansing Stick

St. Ives Matcha Green Tea & Ginger Cleansing Stick

DETOX DAILY WITH OUR REVITALIZING MATCHA AND GINGER CLEANSING STICK. INSPIRED BY KOREAN BEAUTY TRENDS, THIS SOLID CLEANSER (MADE WITH 100% NATURAL COCONUT OIL, OF COURSE!) DISSOLVES DAILY GRIME FOR GLOWING SKIN DAY OR NIGHT.

have you used this and what did you think?
Curious to try this product, I’ve seen it around but have been scared to try because of my sensitive skin. How well does it work?
is it available in canada?
Start your review of St. Ives Matcha Green Tea & Ginger Cleansing Stick!
Product Highlights
I have really sensitive skin so I have to exfoliate my skin after shaving or waxing this product right here is a holy grail!!! It's very inexpensive, it meet my expectations truly because I didn't think it was going to make my skin feel so soft and awesome guys I would recommend this product if you have sensitive skin this is great!!!in reviews
Katherine M.
Springfield, MO
St. Ives Matcha Green Tea & Ginger Cleansing Stick uploaded by Katherine M.
Purchased at: CVS
Honestly this was just okay for me. It took me a very long time to get through it, because I just didn’t reach for it. The physical exfoliaters seemed kind of rough, and it’s just not great as an oil cleanser. I like oil-based cleansers to remove makeup, but the scrubbing with this would not be good for safe or eyes. Someone with very dry skin might enjoy this in the shower, but again, watch that exfoliation.
janna V.
Gresham, OR
St. Ives Matcha Green Tea & Ginger Cleansing Stick uploaded by janna V.
I was very pleasantly surprised. With the little exfoliating beads and the oil I guess it just made me feel good. It lathered up too. I normally preferred a squeeky clean feel. Like I'm a teenager still trying to not get pimples. Facts are I need to really be moisturizing ALOT. This is a good start to my ever seeking beauty potions. This is great too cause I really didnt need lotion after I used it. In fact I didn't put any makeup on at all. Just moved to GA. So the humid makeup combo just omg. Let's see what happens w/ makeup tomorrow? I dont think ill need lotion?
Autumn M.
Long Beach
I only used it a few times but the coconut oil makes my fave feel really smooth. I bought it at Target just to try it out but I’m happy with my purchase. It’s a very gentle exfoliant which I enjoy time to time.
Racquel G.
Bronx, NY
St. Ives Matcha Green Tea & Ginger Cleansing Stick uploaded by Racquel G.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you have combination skin I wouldn’t recommend this as it makes your face a bit too oily even if your face suffers from dry spells. I recommend to use for shaving legs or after bikini waxes.
Ishimina R.
Bryan, TX
St. Ives Matcha Green Tea & Ginger Cleansing Stick uploaded by Ishimina R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was surprised on how much I liked it because it is made with coconut oil. I thought my skin would be greasy looking but wasn't. I use a moisturizing cleanser for two days, then I use this one. My skin is glowing and it looks healthy. I have been using it for months now. It doesn't take alot of product either. It's not rough on the skin either. I don't recommend it for anyone has has oily skin because it is oil based.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I loved this I love all coconut products over all but specially when I see improvement on the skin this one the more you use it the better your skin looks more alive and radiant
rosemama ..
St. Ives Matcha Green Tea & Ginger Cleansing Stick uploaded by rosemama ..
I love this stuff! It does exactly what it says, it exfoliates and it really moisturizes. It smells great, and best of all, it didn't irritate or dry out my overly sensitive dry skin! I was skeptical about spending $6 on it, but I have yet to regret it, I need to grab another one here soon, as you can tell by my pic. I highly recommend it!
Esme E.
Matawan, NJ
This stick fried my skin out so bad. The product was heavily fragranced and it stung my eyes. The texture of the stick is gluey when applied to wet skin and makes a nasty mess. It finished quickly and was rather rubbery until wet, then it was stringy and gluey.
Elena R.
Lake Geneva, WI
Purchased at: CVS
Since I discovered it it has been one of my favorites every winter time ever I love how soft and radiant skin looks love the smell 😍🥰😘🌹 and the price is even better
cassandra M.
Staten Island, NY
I like the oily ness to this scrub helps me really clean off my makeup. I find it a little too thick to wash off in the sink but i use it in the shower and worked out better
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Megan S.
De Pere, WI
il y a 3 ans
Racquel G. il y a un an
I have combination skin. After I used it, it moisturized my face too much in the areas I did not need. I now only use it to exfoliate other body parts
Sham A.
il y a 4 ans
Melissa G. il y a 4 ans
It leaves my skin so oily that I have to wash my face and use astringent after using it.