BY ST. IVES

St. Ives Fresh Hydration Lotion Spray gives you freshly moisturized skin without that heavy lotion feel. Dispenses evenly with one all-over spray 2 Sprays using only compressed air This new lotion is made with just the right amount of 100% natural moisturizers for a lotion that s so light and pure, it sprays. It gives your skin the nourishment it needs to look its best, while feeling light fresh, never heavy or greasy. see more...

JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
My co-worker bought this and I used it once and have been hooked since! I love the regular motion and I think the spray concept is such a good idea, so this is my go to lotion now. It's easily and quickly applied which is a plus and smells good. Most importantly, I have dry and senstive skin and it doesn't make it worse
heather r.
I love this  its so lightweight and isnt sticky   takes a few seconds to dry so it makes it faster to apply lotion after a shower now i used t have to wait  for normal lotion to dry forwhat seems forever before putting my clothes on this is great its hydrating and has a great scent to it.I have a hard time getting lotion on my kids and this is easy and they love the mist feeling from it so its a score in my household!
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Bought this only because i found it for a crazy good price on clearance and was so pleased with it I went back and bought them out. I had never used a spray lotion before but it is great. So easy to apply for an on the go mom like myself. Very hydrating and smells amazing. Nice natural, sweet and light scent. Does not leave skin feeling odd or sticky like some other brands have.
maram S.
Dubai
I bought this not thinking much but turns out it makes my legs super smooth without having the sticky feeling I usually feel and the smell is amazing. It is a must have for Everyone as I use this every day in the morning after taking a shower
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
This lotion is amazing!! I put it on in the morning and it keeps me moisturized all day without having to reapply it. The price is also really nice too. I have recommended this to friends and they love it just as much as I do.
An V.
westwego
easy to travel with and very useful when in a rush to go somewhere! it's very hydrating and long lasting. i use it after every shower and in the morning before school. i love this product
Raine C.
Las Vegas , NV
At first I was kind of skeptical to a spray lotion and was hesitant to buy it in the store. So I decided to try it out while I did a little shopping. Upon first spray it was thin and kinda watery so I didn't think it would hold up good. But as I did my shopping my hand was very moisturized and soft to the touch. Needless to say I ended up buying the product. I also like that you can put this in your purse without having to carry bulky lotions and it comes in handy if you have kids who likes to not put lotion on before they leave the house lol I definitely would recommend
Nicole M.
Glendale, CA
I never knew that lotion spray existed and now that I found it I am super excited. prior to this I thought the spray bottle was an option for sunscreen. I love the smell, it is super light and refreshing. This product work great with my super dry skin. I found it for a great deal at Big Lots and would definitely stop up anytime I see them again.
HIBAH K.
This is definitely a fun product to use and is quick in application. Highly recommend if you are in a rush and need a quick spray of moisturizer.
I personally prefer the actual lotion and massaging it into my skin, but that's just because I like to pamper myself!
Smells just like the original and is still very moisturizing, however I feel I tend to spray in the general direction of my skin and lose some of the product to the air around me. I've noticed the floors become slippery--use this on a bath mat!
Janai J.
The fact that this lotion spray contains oatmeal and Shea butter is a blessing lol. I'm lazy as crap so since this lotion can spray that is a plus because it's easy to apply and it leaves your skin feeling amazing!!!

I have dry skin and it's really bad after I shower, but after I shower I spray this lotion on and my skin just glows and feels so moisturized and fresh! By the way the product smells wonderful. It was definitely worth it!
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
Does this leave an oily residue on your skin?
Steph B.
Does this product work as well as regular lotion? Is it better to apply on wet skin?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
How well does this lotion help with dry skin?
Diane J.
Campbellford, ON
How long does a bottle typically last?
Alicia D.