BY ST. IVES

St. Ives Fresh Hydration Lotion Spray gives you freshly moisturized skin without that heavy lotion feel. Dispenses evenly with one all-over spray 2 Sprays using only compressed air This new lotion is made with just the right amount of 100% natural moisturizers for a lotion that s so light and pure, it sprays. It gives your skin the nourishment it needs to look its best, while feeling light fresh, never heavy or greasy. see more...

Buy on Target
Katy F.
Katy F.
El Cajon, CA
Let me start by saying I am not the type to willingly moisturize on a daily basis. This St. Ives lotion spray is so easy to use, the scent is very clean, and it drys pretty quickly. I find it so much easier and appealing to work into my daily routine than conventional lotion. I always apply after my shower, rub in, and by the time I'm ready to get dressed, I don't have that sticky, thick feeling of lotion but my skin feels so moisturized without any residue! My current spray bottle has lasted me quite some time because you don't require as much of this spray lotion as you would any other lotion!
Raine C.
Raine C.
las vegas, NV
At first I was kind of skeptical to a spray lotion and was hesitant to buy it in the store. So I decided to try it out while I did a little shopping. Upon first spray it was thin and kinda watery so I didn't think it would hold up good. But as I did my shopping my hand was very moisturized and soft to the touch. Needless to say I ended up buying the product. I also like that you can put this in your purse without having to carry bulky lotions and it comes in handy if you have kids who likes to not put lotion on before they leave the house lol I definitely would recommend
HIBAH K.
HIBAH K.
This is definitely a fun product to use and is quick in application. Highly recommend if you are in a rush and need a quick spray of moisturizer.
I personally prefer the actual lotion and massaging it into my skin, but that's just because I like to pamper myself!
Smells just like the original and is still very moisturizing, however I feel I tend to spray in the general direction of my skin and lose some of the product to the air around me. I've noticed the floors become slippery--use this on a bath mat!
Mischke K.
Mischke K.
Rochester, MN
I absolutely love this stuff! I originally bought it with a bogo free coupon so I bought this one and the citrus one, and it's apart of my daily necessities now! It's an easy way to put on lotion without all the rubbing and messy hands. Also really good for when you have a sunburn and don't wanna do a lot of rubbing in of lotion to your skin. I recommend this product to all my family and friends, even people in the lotion isle in the store!
Janai J.
Janai J.
The fact that this lotion spray contains oatmeal and Shea butter is a blessing lol. I'm lazy as crap so since this lotion can spray that is a plus because it's easy to apply and it leaves your skin feeling amazing!!!

I have dry skin and it's really bad after I shower, but after I shower I spray this lotion on and my skin just glows and feels so moisturized and fresh! By the way the product smells wonderful. It was definitely worth it!
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Swoyersville, PA
I was excited for this product because of the easy application. I thought it was going to be a huge time saver and become part of my routine. However, it is FREEEZING cold when you spray it on your skin. I guess that should be expected with an aerosol can, but it was shockingly cold. Also, while the moisturizer itself doesn't leave a greasy feel, it feel a little thin. I didn't hate this product but didn't love it
Amber R.
Amber R.
West Allis, WI
I was terribly sunburned after a long day of being out at the beach. I'm a redhead and you all know how we ginger's burn. anyway, this was amazing. I was able to spray it on myself so the "no excessive rubbing" part was really helpful so I didn't sting. Also, the smell is totally oh my gawd divine. I absolutely love this and would totally recommend to all. no stickiness or gross feeling either!
Rhonda S.
Rhonda S.
Dallas, GA
During the winter months, I get very dry, itchy skin. Until I found this, I had to ask for assistance in putting lotion on my back. Now, I can spray my back and relieve the itching on my own! The instructions recommend you spray then rub it in, but I've found that it usually will sink in on it's own while I continue with makeup, hairstyling, etc. I high recommend this product.
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Carbondale, IL
Very easy to apply, is very quick and convinient. No more excuses to not have the time to moisturize. I recommend spraying onto legs while standing in the shower and wiping bottoms of feet afterward or even applying outdoors since the spray does get very slippery on any sort of flooring (ie hardwood, laminate, tile). Great product overall and very affordably priced.
Liz H.
Liz H.
New Carlisle, OH
Oatmeal and Shea butter lotion has changed my life, and the convience of having a spray can is even better, it goes on so easy and doesn't feel thick on my skin. I love the design of the can and love how long it lasts me. Sometimes my cap get clogged from excess lotion so I wipe it off with a wwarn cloth but I don't mind because it keeps my skin amazing
JimiJo F.
JimiJo F.
Stuart, VA
Does this leave an oily residue on your skin?
Steph B.
Steph B.
Does this product work as well as regular lotion? Is it better to apply on wet skin?
jeseca n.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
How well does this lotion help with dry skin?
Diane J.
Diane J.
Campbellford, ON
How long does a bottle typically last?
Alicia D.