BY ST. IVES

St. Ives Fresh Hydration Lotion Spray gives you freshly moisturized skin without that heavy lotion feel. Dispenses evenly with one all-over spray 2 Sprays using only compressed air This new lotion is made with just the right amount of 100% natural moisturizers for a lotion that s so light and pure, it sprays. It gives your skin the nourishment it needs to look its best, while feeling light fresh, never heavy or greasy. see more...

Raine C.
Raine C.
Las Vegas , NV
At first I was kind of skeptical to a spray lotion and was hesitant to buy it in the store. So I decided to try it out while I did a little shopping. Upon first spray it was thin and kinda watery so I didn't think it would hold up good. But as I did my shopping my hand was very moisturized and soft to the touch. Needless to say I ended up buying the product. I also like that you can put this in your purse without having to carry bulky lotions and it comes in handy if you have kids who likes to not put lotion on before they leave the house lol I definitely would recommend
HIBAH K.
HIBAH K.
This is definitely a fun product to use and is quick in application. Highly recommend if you are in a rush and need a quick spray of moisturizer.
I personally prefer the actual lotion and massaging it into my skin, but that's just because I like to pamper myself!
Smells just like the original and is still very moisturizing, however I feel I tend to spray in the general direction of my skin and lose some of the product to the air around me. I've noticed the floors become slippery--use this on a bath mat!
Mischke K.
Mischke K.
ROCHESTER, MN
I absolutely love this stuff! I originally bought it with a bogo free coupon so I bought this one and the citrus one, and it's apart of my daily necessities now! It's an easy way to put on lotion without all the rubbing and messy hands. Also really good for when you have a sunburn and don't wanna do a lot of rubbing in of lotion to your skin. I recommend this product to all my family and friends, even people in the lotion isle in the store!
Amber R.
Amber R.
West Allis, WI
I was terribly sunburned after a long day of being out at the beach. I'm a redhead and you all know how we ginger's burn. anyway, this was amazing. I was able to spray it on myself so the "no excessive rubbing" part was really helpful so I didn't sting. Also, the smell is totally oh my gawd divine. I absolutely love this and would totally recommend to all. no stickiness or gross feeling either!
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Carbondale, IL
Very easy to apply, is very quick and convinient. No more excuses to not have the time to moisturize. I recommend spraying onto legs while standing in the shower and wiping bottoms of feet afterward or even applying outdoors since the spray does get very slippery on any sort of flooring (ie hardwood, laminate, tile). Great product overall and very affordably priced.
Liz H.
Liz H.
New Carlisle, OH
Oatmeal and Shea butter lotion has changed my life, and the convience of having a spray can is even better, it goes on so easy and doesn't feel thick on my skin. I love the design of the can and love how long it lasts me. Sometimes my cap get clogged from excess lotion so I wipe it off with a wwarn cloth but I don't mind because it keeps my skin amazing
member-6b462e758
member-6b462e758
North Platte, NE
I love St. Ives lotions in general, but, I really love the scent and soothing characteristics of this one. I put it on before bed every night and it's served it purpose well. My skin always feels nice and soft the next morning and the stretch marks on my leg have even seemed to fade a tad which is a nice effect of the Shea butter I should imagine.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Glendale, CA
I never knew that lotion spray existed and now that I found it I am super excited. prior to this I thought the spray bottle was an option for sunscreen. I love the smell, it is super light and refreshing. This product work great with my super dry skin. I found it for a great deal at Big Lots and would definitely stop up anytime I see them again.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Jackson, TN
I love using this in the shower after I dry off. The only downside is that it's a bit messy and makes the floor slippery if you don't use this product while still in the shower. It smells great and works great and makes putting on lotion so quick and easy!! I would definitely recommend this to people who hate putting on lotion!
Rachell N.
Rachell N.
St Augustine, FL
There's nothing better than not having to have super mega greasy stuff chunked into your nails from trying to scoop it out of the bucket. I picked this up at Target one day on a whim and totally love it. The sound of the spray is super gratifying and you don't really have to fuss with it too much because you get even coverage.
JimiJo F.
JimiJo F.
Stuart, VA
Does this leave an oily residue on your skin?
Steph B.
Steph B.
Does this product work as well as regular lotion? Is it better to apply on wet skin?
jeseca n.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
How well does this lotion help with dry skin?
Diane J.
Diane J.
Campbellford, ON
How long does a bottle typically last?
Alicia D.