BY ST. IVES

St. Ives Intensive Relief Body Lotion is scientifically proven to heal even the most severely dry skin by locking in moisture for 24 hours to help maintain skin's moisture balance and keep it hydrated over time. This dermatologist tested product is made with natural ingredients, not tested on animals, and is made without parabens and phthalates.

• Which one is better? Has anyone tried st.ives body lotion...1 Answers
St. Ives Intensive Relief Body Lotion
  • "This lotion made me feel very relaxed each times I used it I would feel like I am in a spa it also hydrates my skin very well." in 6 reviews
  • "I honestly love this stuff. I've been a Gold Bond user for years, but my skin always got itchy starting the day after a shower. I figured maybe it was time for a change. I got this St. Ives lotion to try and I never looked back. My skin has never felt this soft before, and my skin doesn't itch nearly as much. It's lightweight, so I can apply it multiple times before my next shower without feeling "coated." It soaks right in and has a nice, light scent. Will definitely repurchase!" in 5 reviews
ViVi H.
Seattle, WA
This lotion helped me so much in the winter when after showering, if I didn't lotion immediately, my skin would feel super scaly and itchy. Not only did this lotion relieve me of endless scratching at night, time after time of using it kept my skin from being irritated easily and the scent was pleasant too. I just wished it retained the moisture for longer than a couple hours so I wouldn't be scrambling during a day out in a dress to put on lotion before i became scaly again.
Teri J.
Birmingham
This is always a go to!! I love the scent and I don't need to reapply before the day is over! It's not greasy, but it does the job of keeping my skin moisturized.
Judi W.
I have horrible dry skin. This lotion keeps it moisturized without feeling greasy. A little goes a long way, and one bottle can last a couple of months. It's very affordable.
Irene A.
Anita M.
I love St. Ives lotion!, especially this one. I've tried going with Vaseline or high end brads, but I always make my way back to the intensive relief body lotion. I pick it up at Walmart for about $7 and lather it on after very shower. Really gives your skin and silky smooth feel. I go through about a bottle a month or so. Smells great as well!
Amy C.
I don't like spending a fortune on all my products, I will when it's worth it but body lotion isn't one of them especially since buying this. It was a decent price and doesn't have parabens and all that junk in it. It's light weight and leaves our skin soft and smooth. My hubby and I both use it.
Patricia A.
I have really rough skin, so I need intense moisture. This lotion does it for me. It moisturizes all day 24 hours and smells great. Honestly it's a great location and I would buy it again but probably in another smell or try another kind but the same brand.
Grace C.
Indianapolis, IN
I love saint Ives lotions. They are the prefect balance of moisturizing without being too watery or too greasey. I have tried a lot of different lotions and I always end up back with my saint ives. My go to lotion
leann n.
Santa Ana, CA
Leaves skin extremely extremely moisturized. Was sometimes left with a slight residue but I liked it because it made my skin appear to have a healthy glow.
Michelle C.
Thornton
This is not one of my better buys. I prefer something more quenching for my skin. Its average lotion but not something I would buy over and over again.
🎀Ивана Н.
Winnipeg, MB
Which one is better? Has anyone tried st.ives body lotion? I have really sensitive skin and would like to know which one is better before trying them.