St. Ives Intensive Relief Body Lotion uploaded by laura e.St. Ives Intensive Relief Body Lotion uploaded by Robin F.St. Ives Intensive Relief Body Lotion uploaded by Becki W.

BY ST. IVES

St. Ives Intensive Relief Body Lotion is scientifically proven to heal even the most severely dry skin by locking in moisture for 24 hours to help maintain skins moisture balance and keep it hydrated over time. This dermatologist tested product is made with natural ingredients not tested on animals and is made without parabens and phthalates. see more...

Irene A.
Irene A.
I honestly love this stuff. I've been a Gold Bond user for years, but my skin always got itchy starting the day after a shower. I figured maybe it was time for a change. I got this St. Ives lotion to try and I never looked back. My skin has never felt this soft before, and my skin doesn't itch nearly as much. It's lightweight, so I can apply it multiple times before my next shower without feeling "coated." It soaks right in and has a nice, light scent. Will definitely repurchase!
ViVi H.
ViVi H.
Seattle, WA
This lotion helped me so much in the winter when after showering, if I didn't lotion immediately, my skin would feel super scaly and itchy. Not only did this lotion relieve me of endless scratching at night, time after time of using it kept my skin from being irritated easily and the scent was pleasant too. I just wished it retained the moisture for longer than a couple hours so I wouldn't be scrambling during a day out in a dress to put on lotion before i became scaly again.
Anita M.
Anita M.
I love St. Ives lotion!, especially this one. I've tried going with Vaseline or high end brads, but I always make my way back to the intensive relief body lotion. I pick it up at Walmart for about $7 and lather it on after very shower. Really gives your skin and silky smooth feel. I go through about a bottle a month or so. Smells great as well!
Amy C.
Amy C.
I don't like spending a fortune on all my products, I will when it's worth it but body lotion isn't one of them especially since buying this. It was a decent price and doesn't have parabens and all that junk in it. It's light weight and leaves our skin soft and smooth. My hubby and I both use it.
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
I have really rough skin, so I need intense moisture. This lotion does it for me. It moisturizes all day 24 hours and smells great. Honestly it's a great location and I would buy it again but probably in another smell or try another kind but the same brand.
Grace C.
Grace C.
Indianapolis, IN
I love saint Ives lotions. They are the prefect balance of moisturizing without being too watery or too greasey. I have tried a lot of different lotions and I always end up back with my saint ives. My go to lotion
leann n.
leann n.
Santa Ana, CA
Leaves skin extremely extremely moisturized. Was sometimes left with a slight residue but I liked it because it made my skin appear to have a healthy glow.
Violet N.
Violet N.
This stuff is amazing. It doesn't leave skin greasy, smells delicious and it works even for massaging without leaving those little lotion balls behind.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Riverview , FL
My mom uses this body lotion and I too once in awhile. I like it.. The smell and the way the skin feels afterwards and It's very moisturizing.
Alyson G.
Alyson G.
Haven't tried this specific type but I do like this lotion very much, it gets the job just like many others.