BY ST. IVES

• How much does it usually cost and where do you buy it from?2 Answers
Kelsey H.
Rensselaer, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I began using this lotion for my KP on my arms. KP basically is just a cosmetic issue where little bumps show up and I use it to keep my skin hydrated and smelling good. I use this after every shower because it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feeling on my skin which a lot of lotions I've used before do. I'm not a huge lotion person so when I find one I like I stick to it! I've been using this one about eight months so far and I continuously like it.
Briana J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love the st Ives line. I know they're not considered high end, but I use their lotions and their face wash and I never have any skin problems. My grandmother swore by them and her skin is absolutely beautiful
Sabrina N.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love St. Ives hydration lotion it moisturize and hydrated my skin only after using it for 2 days.  This is  a great value  lotion to use it is a light lotion that smells good and a reasonable price. This is my go to lotion for me and my family from here on out.
Coty V.
Owensboro, Ky
As you can see this lotion is my always at my desk at work and is my go to after the harsh soap from the bathroom dries out my hands. The good smell is also a big plus šŸ˜‰
Sarah E.
Charlotte
This lotion does a great job of keeping my skin moisturized without irritating my sensitive skin. I'm not sure if it really has a 'healing' property, per se, but it smells great and lasts forever.
Morgan M.
Overland Park, KS
This is my go to lotion when I my hands start to feel dry. It's unscented, hypoallergenic, and can be used regularly. I use it every night before I go to bed. When I was younger I had horrible chapped and dry hands in the winter that would crack and hurt so my grandma gave me my first tube of this lotion and I've never changed in over 10 years. The lotion doesn't leave behind a greasy residue and leaves your skin smooth and healed. I would strongly recommend this product to anyone whether they have rough and dry hands or just want a daily lotion.
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
I really like this lotion, it does moisturize well without leaving my skin feeling oily however it seems that I have to reapply it a halfway through my day to get the moisturized skin that I am looking for. Maybe it's just my skin is dry and absorbs quickly but I have used others that have seemed to last a good bit of time longer. I love the smell of this lotion, it's sweet and clean smelling to me. The other downfall of this lotion is that it is a bit pricey considering that a lot of its competing brands are a little bit cheaper.
Desiree M.
Best lotion I have tried so far doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or sticky the lotion smells amazing and it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized and it didn't cost a lot of money it was very affordable I will definitely be buying this lotion again I highly recommend it.
Lisa N.
I will never quit this product. St. Ives is the only lotion I've ever used that didn't leave me feeling like I had a barrier on my skin. Some lotions are thick and don't absorb very well, but this one has just a hint of that cranberry fragrance and won't leave you wanting to wash your hands afterwards. I recommend everyone to at least try the product. They also have travel-sized lotions, so you won't feel like you wasted product and money if you end up not liking it (which I doubt).
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This lotion is ok, not the best I've tried. It's reasonably priced and the scent is great, cherry scent is very light. The lotion it's self is not that thick, can easily run down my palm when apply a small circle. After rubbing on my skin, it leaves it feeling wet like I just rubbed water on it, doesn't really give it a smooth soft feeling.
Heather H.
Athens, PA
How much does it usually cost and where do you buy it from?