BY ST. IVES #50 in Hand Cream

Hypo-Allergenic, Non-Irritating, Dermatologist Tested, Fragrance Free St. Ives is dedicated to bringing you the best of nature with formulas that delight the senses as they work. We understand that little everyday choices we make impact overall quality of life. That s why St. Ives is a conscientious formulator of quality products. Naturally restore, relieve and protect your severely dry skin with St. Ives Intensive Healing Body Cream. With the intense non-greasy cream, you can relieve severely dry, flaky skin where you need it the most...like elbows, knees and feet. This powerful body cream is clinically proven to lock in moisture for 24 hours, helping to strengthen skin s natural moisture barrier. This formula contains 100% natural moisturizers and an exclusive natural moisture complex included. Olive Leaf Extract - Known to restore dry skin with it s skin nourishing moisturizat see more...

Katie H.
Katie H.
Trout Run, PA
I didn't like this hand cream. It left my hands feeling greasy, so I only used it the one time and immediately washed my hands after a few minutes. I waited a few minutes after I put it on to see if it would absorb any of the oil and not feel so greasy, but it didn't. I am constantly touching my face and my hair so I can't have oily hands all the time. This just won't work for me.
Jen H.
Jen H.
Griffin, GA
I am contantly washing my hands for my job and that leaves them dried our and itchy. This hand cream is excellent in making my hands feel soft again and making those dry itchy patches caused from drying out go away. I especially have to keep a hand cream like this one on me at all times during the winter. This is a perfect cream to use if your hands need some extra healing!
Ginnine K.
Ginnine K.
Lewiston, ID
In a time when hand washing has become more important than ever before it's very easy to end up with chapped rough hands. St. Ives Intensive hand cream is a must have to keep your hands moist and soft. When you touch someone or hold your loved one's hand you need to feel secure that they will luxuriate in your touch and this product will help make that happen!
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Knoxville, TN
I buy the small bottles to carry around everywhere. These bottles are in my purse, my car, my room, my desk, out on the porch. Can not have too many of these. Leave hands (feet, and elbows) feeling like you just stepped out of heaven. It's like you can feel the hydration flowing backing into your skin, with a light scent. Buy this.
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I love this product. I suffer from really dry skin, especially in the winter months, and my hands tend to be the worst. This product really helps treat my dry skin and maintain moisture. I don't usually need something this intense in the warmer months, but I will be repurchasing when fall/winter rolls back around.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
This is a really nice cream that I have used both for myself and my daughter. It has a light smell and it is not over powering. I keep a small bottle of it in my purse for everyday use because it is light but powerful. It has a good price point and you can often find coupons for this brand. Good recommendation!
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Winston Salem, NC
I love St. Ives healing hand cream and use it nightly on my hands and the bottoms of my feet as well. I buy I also like that it's easy to find at my local drug store. The clean scent is an added touch of pampering and I recommend it for anyone who wants to keep their hands and feet healthy and pampered.
MARY ELEN R.
MARY ELEN R.
Fort Worth, TX
Not as good as the bath and nldy works hand scrub that I bought. Scent is alrigh. It didn't bother me. Not too strong. Its affordable. U can get ut at most drug store. I got mine from walmart long time ago in their cosmetics department. I'm not sure if I recommend this. There are better ones out there.
Ashlyn L.
Ashlyn L.
I'm a ceramics artist in school, so my hands get crazy dry from working with clay all day! This is great to use at night before bed, during my nightly beauty routine. It keeps my hands from being too cracked, no harsh smell or oiliness. I really do like this brand and plan on repurchasing this.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Beloit, WI
I bought this product thanks to a recommendation from my grandmother. At the time I was working in a place where I was constantly washing my hands and they were extremely dry because of it. After using this, my hands for back to the same softness they were before! Much love for this product!