BY ST. IVES

We love cactus water and beautiful hibiscus! Not to mention, hydration and softening skin are one of the many cactus water benefits for skin. Made with 100% natural extracts, this hydrating sheet mask will leave your skin feeling alive, fresh, and glowing. No need to rinse, just glow & go!

How To Use:
1. To hydrate skin quickly, unfold mask and place over clean, dry skin.
2. Smooth to fit face, adjusting around eyes, nose, and mouth.
3. Leave on for 10 minutes and soak in the magic!
4. Remove mask and pat any remaining serum until absorbed. No need to rinse—just glow and go!

Water (aqua), Propanediol, Glycerin, Agave Americana Stem Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Caffeine, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Tromethamine, Ethylhexylglycerin Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) flower extract.

• How soft does it leave your skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these before? Are they good for combinat...1 Answers
  • Has anyone found that sheet masks don't do much for them?...9 Answers
St. Ives Hydrating Cactus Water & Hibiscus Sheet Mask

Start your review of St. Ives Hydrating Cactus Water & Hibiscus Sheet Mask!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Russellville , AL
I loved this sheet mask! It has a really nice clean scent that smells like fresh skincare and like a high end product. It has a lot of the serum on it that you can use on your hands and neck. It’s a very quick 10 minute wait time so this is a pretty quick mask to do if your short on time. It made my skin really nice and hydrated and slightly dewy. I also really enjoy the design they have on the front. It looks super bright and fresh and summery. I will definitely be purchasing some one these when they come out! I did receive this from Influenster.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is a very nice sheet mask. It has a nice fresh and floral smell. The package comes with tons of serum in it which is really nice. It left my skin feeling very hydrated and smooth. It also left me with a nice glow as well.
Los Angeles, CA
This mask is super moisturizing! It's perfect for the winter. And when it's super hot, the mask would feel amazing as well. I love how it's not too thin and was pretty easy to put on the face. Wearing the mask was comfortable and 10 minutes is super reasonable to leave it on. There's also a lot of liquid that comes in the packet so you can put more on your face or neck or wherever! I enjoyed that the scent wasn't strong and the mask wasn't super sticky. There was no residue when I took it off but definitely a noticeable film of moisturizer but it wasn't annoying and didn't make me super oily. My skin felt moisturized after the mask for sure!
Audubon, NJ
I’ve learned to lower my expectations for sheet masks over the years and honestly did not expect this one to be any different but I’ve been proven SO very wrong. The mask goes on easy and instantly has a cooling/revitalizing feel. There’s no tingles or unwanted irritation/stinging that I’ve experienced with other sheet masks of the sort. After removing the mask, they advise that you massage the remaining serum into your skin (a skip that I usually skip over and opt for washing it off due to the dry, sticky, residue I’m usually left with) and I did just that. It absorbed into my skin leaving me looking glowy and hydrated and feeling even better! This sheet mask is definitely not a breakout preventer, but that’s not what it claims to do. It’s a refreshing, hydrating pick-me-up and I will definitely be repurchasing this in the near future. (And by that I mean whenever I can get to Target next😉)
Burlington, VT
Okay, wow. I’ve never been a huge face mask person because I’ve never seen real results from them, but this face mask is AMAZING. I’m so lucky to have gotten it for free in my VoxBox. I’ve been having skin problems lately—bumpiness, redness, acne—and this face mask helps so much. Almost immediately after I took it off I noticed a different in my skin. The redness was gone, the bumps were subdued, and my skin felt healthy! It was also so easy to use, and it smelled and felt great. I would definitely recommend this!!
The material of the sheet mask was the standard material, nothing super soft or silky as others I've tried. It came with a good amount of essence and after applying the sheet mask I added the extra essence on top of it. The essence was a pretty watery consistency, which I tend to prefer thicker consistencies because they're more hydrating. The sheet mask was pretty cooling, even without refrigeration prior to using it. The mask had a very light and pleasant smell, refreshing. I left the mask on for 30 minutes and while it did hydrate my skin and soak in very nicely, I still felt like I needed a good moisturizing afterwards. Overall, it's a good sheet mask, but not nearly as hydrating as I need it to be.
Davie, FL
This Sheet Mask (Cactus 🌵 Water and 🌺 Hibiscus) instantly hydrants my skin! It’s made with 100% natural extracts and leaves my skin looking vibrant and refreshed. And one of the best part is NO NEED to rinse! You can massage the remaining serum into the skin!
St. Ives Hydrating Cactus Water & Hibiscus Sheet Mask
I can’t seem to find the price on this. Sheet masks are my favorite way to mask, so I’m picky. It’s a nice sheet mask. I like that is has caffeine as an ingredient. Very very saturated. Not the thickest sheet material. I do have a small face, but this sheet mask seemed extra huge. I wish it was fragrance free. I prefer the Pacifica Super Green Detox Kale & Charcoal Detox Facial Mask better. If the St Ives one is under $2.00 then I recommend. Otherwise I recommend the Pacifica.
Plainfield, IL
Absolutely love my St. Ives VoxBox complimentary of Influenster for my 100% honest review!

The Hydrating Sheet Mask is so nice to relax and purify you impurities away. After using, my skin is brighter, refreshed and has a glow to it that wasn’t there before. St. Ives really crushed it with these new skincare products!
Nashville, TN
I love it! I’m a loyal follower of sheet face mask and this one it’s delicious, refreshing and it does what it says, I would completely recommend it and buy it for my spa routine!
Has anyone found that sheet masks don't do much for them? I have tried them in the past, but I haven't found a good one yet. I prefer peel off or wash off face masks that are a gel.
Clarksville, TN
How often should you do this and will it dry out your skin?
1,085 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Did anybody see a difference after this?
Clarksville, TN
How soft does it leave your skin?

St. Ives Hydrating Cactus Water & Hibiscus Sheet Mask

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email