BY ST. IVES

Margie Z.
Ocala, FL
I try to use this as a treatment at least once a month. Love how it makes my hair feel and smells so good.
Kimberly C.
Spiro, OK
Makes a hair soft and tangle free . Strengthens hair and diminishes breakage. Must have in your aresnal
Debra F.
Redwood City, CA
Their products aren't the best, a little lackluster. I'm not impressed. They are not very moisturizing.
shauna c.
Asheville , Nc
St.gives lotion is great if you have dry skin. It's non greasy and easily absorbed. Nice fresh scent.
Eunice M.
Bakersfield , Ca
I love how this leaves my hair. I have curly hair, and it leaves it soft, and I love how it smells
Michelle C.
Haverhill, MA
Tried this awhile back, did not seem to make a difference for me. I continued using my regular one
Maria B.
Lexington, NC
I like the St. Ives hair products! My hair always feels, looks and smells great after using them
Aletha S.
Columbia, SC
I have used st Ives for years and all there products are of good quality and affordable.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Ive never used this before, but according to the reviews it seems like a decent product to use.
Angela C.
Really brings back the softness and spring to my hair. I should use it more often than I do.
Paula H.
Toronto , ON
I love hair repair products like these. Where can I buy this?
Ashley B.
How many uses does that pack provide? I paid about that much to have a deep conditioning treatment at the salon and i got a scalp massage!
Joseline R.
What does it help in? And how much of the product is there?
Shandi C.
Williams lake, British Columbia, BC
This product any good?
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
Has anyone tried this with naturally curly hair that is damaged from heat?