BY ST. IVES #5 in Face Scrubs

One part scrub, one part mask. Walnut shell powder gently buffs away dull skin when used as a face scrub. The calming properties of oatmeal and honey inspired us to craft a scrub that can also be used as a face mask. VoilĂ , a 2-in-1 treat for your skin!

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates/Palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Honey, Fragrance, Polyacrylamide, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide.

Usage:

1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Gentle Soothing Oatmeal Face Scrub & Mask onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Is this a good exfoliator? Is it any good for dry and sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Since there is controversy surrounding the Apricot scrub, is this...1 Answers
  • I've got acne. Will this help my acne go away while also leaving ...3 Answers
St. Ives Gentle Smoothing Oatmeal Scrub & Mask
  • "This is one of my favorite scrubs! I'm usually weary of scrubs because I have very sensitive skin that gets aggravated easily but this scrub is just right for anyone with sensitive skin like me! It's super cheap but super effective. I use 3 times a week and my skin has never been so soft. Plus, the smell is very light but relaxing. I would recommend this product!" in 256 reviews
  • "My face has never felt so smooth!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually weary of scrubs because I have very sensitive skin that gets aggravated easily but this scrub is just right for anyone with sensitive skin like me!" in 1 review
  • "My skin is super sensitive, and this works wonders for me!" in 1 review
  • "I only use it about once a week so I don't dry my skin out but it does the job great and I would recommend it to anyone!" in 1 review
Air đź•Š.
Winter Park, FL
This product is amazinggggg. It really cleans and smooths the skin, especially when you leave it to sit on your face (utilizing the mask part). Some days when I didn't feel like going through and entire daily skin routine I would just use this product and it did a great job to keep my face smooth and supple. A lot is not needed to cover your entire face, so it also lasts a while. Lastly, it smells REALLY good, smells exactly like oatmeal. I don't currently have it but I'm DEFINITELY gonna re-buy.
Christopher B.
Lakewood
St Ives has been a brand that for years now I have relied on for top-notch skincare products at a price that fits into pretty much any budget. Time and time again they have "WOW-ed"me with their Apricot Scrub, their Even and Bright Pink Lemon and Mandarin Orange Scrub, and every other product of theirs I have used. The latest of their products which I have recently fallen in love with is their Oatmeal Scrub + Mask. Not only does the scent of this product relax you, it will almost certainly make you feel nostalgic. In addition to the natural ingredients, the scrub is gentle on the skin (it doesn't feel like you're getting a chemical peel!) and it the softness of my face after using this product is UNPARALLELED to any other products I've used.
Mai T.
One of the best scrubs out there. First, it's super affordable and works like a charm. Second, it feels soft and gentle on the skin. The smell isn't bad, it gives me a tropical vibe. Lastly, this product helps my dry skin in the winter time. I get white flakey dry patches on my cheeks and I would always get embarrassed, but now I don't get it anymore when I use this product along with my moisturizer.
Lori S.
Georgia
I bought this from Target because I needed an exfoliator for my face because of dry skin. I looked at my face after I got out of the bath and my face looked so much better and it hasn't freaked my skin out. Usually if I use a new product my skin will freak out the day after. I can't wait to try it as a mask. It's a gentle exfoliation which is nice, so it's not too rough on my skin.
Grace M.
South Bend
The oatmeal is absolutely great for my sensitive skin! It’s very soft and creamy, so I would definitely recommend it for anyone with dry/sensitive skin that needs a lil extra love ❤️
Only problem is that my skin is oily/sensitive, so the creaminess of it did clog my pores a tiny bit. However, I’ve been reaching for it a lot during these winter months in Indiana ⛄️
Kyabell g.
bronx, NY
Probably my favorite St. Ives product. It is soooo soft and soothing on my sensitive skin, doesn’t irritate it like some other masks do. It also scrubs gently so it works as a good light daily exfoliant. I felt the difference after the very first use. Amazing, effective stuff packaged in the usual classy, natural St. Ives look we love.
Alejandro S.
Huron, CA
Although I am really picky when it comes to what facial scrubs I like I have to say I 100% recommend this product to anyone in need of a flawless facial cleansing scrub! St. Ives' oatmeal scrub + mask is a gentle enough product to use everyday; I'll typically use it in my morning routine and again at my bedtime routine. It leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh, light and soft, which is best right before bed and also apply makeup right before heading out the door! I have tried switching it up by using other products so my skin doesn't get used to this product and block it from working but NOTHING ELSE COMPARES, I keep coming back to the oatmeal scrub!
Jackie I.
North Andover, MA
Seriously the only brand I'll trust to use on my sensitive face. I wash my face with St. Ives Oatmeal Scrub every night. The beads make my face feel even cleaner as it removes all the make up and grime from the day. I recommend this product as well as all other St Ives products for a natural clean!
Sierra J.
Washington DC
This St. Ives scrub is a perfect exfoliant for shower time use. I use mine once or twice a week in the shower and it leaves my skin feeling soft and gets all of the dead skin off. It has the perfect amount of grittiness to it that it isn’t abrasive to the skin like many other facial scrubs.
Madison A.
Lockport, NY
This scrub/ mask is everything! I just recently started using it and not only does it smell amazing but my skin has been looking so much better! So smooth and my pores have shrunk so much! So gentle but very exfoliating ! I also love I can use it as a face mask to get even better results! I’ll never go back to any other face wash again!
hollie h.
I used this scrub on my body as well as my face...who else uses this on places besides their face?
Lexi T.
How does the oatmeal flavor smell? I tend to prefer fruity scents and have no idea what to expect for this one.
Monique L.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
From my personal experience, the apricot scrub leaves behind a residue of beads on my face, has that happened to anyone using this scrub?
Gabriel A.
How does is smell? and does it dry fast?
N P.
Is this good at exfoliating or is it best to just use as a cleanser or mask?